• replied
    Sir, you put me to SHAME.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice map well done
    i like it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added the beta 5 patch to server & client side.Now it shows the error.Many of the maps have had this error and were repaired,should be an easy fix.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Freaky1:
    I'll have a look at it as soon as I have time. If you have suggestions about what the problem could be, I'd be very curious to hear them!

@Stevelois:
    Got the pics you sent me. I'll have a look at it as soon as I have the time. Hopefully this week! Tnx man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    I know that Destroyer is very busy so at least, try the last patch 1.3 B4 on both side, 1.3 B1 is old now and maybe it will fix your problem

If that doesn't fix the problem and if he have the time to work on the map, I wish that he can add the preview screen
    Waiting on the official patch release now.It takes a long time to patch server,not simple like client side and with over 100 maps running fine on the server I'm sure the map has an issue.The updated beta's seem to be client side fixes I'll try that and see.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
    I'm running the 1.3 beta1 patch on my server and client side,map dl's fine and loads on server but you can't join.Takes you back to main menu.
    I know that Destroyer is very busy so at least, try the last patch 1.3 B4 on both side, 1.3 B1 is old now and maybe it will fix your problem

If that doesn't fix the problem and if he have the time to work on the map, I wish that he can add the preview screen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm running the 1.3 beta1 patch on my server and client side,map dl's fine and loads on server but you can't join.Takes you back to main menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I played it. Great job TDC, impressive map. waiting for CTF version .)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Sfred:

You're welcome man. No problem!
    Hope you'll enjoy the map. Please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [TDC]Destroyer View Post
    @Sfred:

I uploaded it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/40129346/...n_PS3.rar.html

Let me know if it worked out for you.
    Have fun with it!

Thanks TDC!! Downloading right now..

Great looking map..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey TDC

I did not get an answer on my previous post (last post on page # 4)

Can you please check it out

THX

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Sfred:

I uploaded it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/40129346/...n_PS3.rar.html

Let me know if it worked out for you.
    Have fun with it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone post a mirror link for ps3 please ? I cant download from filefront

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Destroyer

I wanted to ask you if you could add a preview screen of the map. I remember that you told me that you did not know how to do that (it is a long time ago in beta testing) but there is a tutorial to do that. It would be appreciate if you could add the preview screen

The "how to do it" = http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590932
    Look in the section Adding the Screenshot Texture

Many THX

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [TDC]Destroyer View Post
    @Stevelois:

I hope I can start ASAP.
    The plans you sent me will be a lot of work though...
    So don't expect it within a few days...
    lolll

I know, I know, the email was simple in term of steps but the CTF version need a lot of work. I did not included weapons placement either because FTM, it is unbalanced for CTF. Even if I send you this ajusted layout, nothing is definitive and feel free to try diferent angles, sizes, shapes, etc.

Just to make myself clear, I'm not pushing you and I don't expect to see alpha 1 today. Your a busy guy, go at your own rythm and just start the new thread when time come.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X