No announcement yet.

DM-ThePriceofWar[Final Release!][DOWNLOAD][Daytime Released!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did EpicJon give his okay for you to cook it for the PS3 at this point? I was pretty sure he wanted to wait until he had done more work on it before cooking it himself ... since he does know how last I checked.

Comment

If u read back on the last couple of pages he said feel free to cook this. OH_THAT ROCKET@#$! reached out to me so i figured i do everyone the favor and cook it. If Epic jon tells me to remove this post i have no problem doing that

Comment

Your da man noot!, thank you epic j for the sweet map

Comment

The Price of Awesome!!!

I would like to thank first and foremost Epic Jon for creating this Map and everyone on the Gods of Warfare Team (who host awesome Warfare Matches by the way!!!) for making it possible for the PS3 Users to finally get a chance to leave some Frag Prints on this thing. Just another example of how this is truly one of the tightest knit Gaming Communities anyone could ever be a part of even if you're a Noob Fairy like someone here who just thinks you're soooo desperate just because you want to enjoy what people work so hard to create. This is a Great Place to be

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
            If u read back on the last couple of pages he said feel free to cook this. OH_THAT ROCKET@#$! reached out to me so i figured i do everyone the favor and cook it. If Epic jon tells me to remove this post i have no problem doing that
            I did check before I even made that post ... so I wouldn't look foolish (although I could still have missed it) and all I saw was something saying the PS3 version would come out sometime in July. But as you say its on EJ to say something at this point or not. I would be remiss not to remind folks that before they post stuff other people worked on publicly in any type of altered form they need their permission. If you feel you already got that then fine. I have no issue with that and I certainly am not trying to deprive fellow PS3 gamers of any content (my track record shows the exact opposite) ... but doing things correctly is a big issue for me.

Comment

Nice Speech though

Uh Huh..well um look on page 7 Big Guy, his consent is in plain sight.... I mean reputation and all aside. I'm sure we alll want something or another done the right way so who am I to say a Fantasy Based Video Game is any different

Comment

Well, I'd like to say that this IS a good community, it's just too bad that overly judgemental egomaniacal bootlicking idiots that think "Noob" qualifies as clever use of language and think using emoticons to add solidity to what is really nothing more than pure wind, have to ruin it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by OH_THAT ROCKET@#$! View Post
                  Uh Huh..well um look on page 7 Big Guy, his consent is in plain sight.... I mean reputation and all aside. I'm sure we alll want something or another done the right way so who am I to say a Fantasy Based Video Game is any different
                  Thanks for pointing that out ... I did overlook it and for that I apologize. Have fun with the map ... I feel it needs a lot more work before it should have been ported over to the PS3 and I thought EJ was working on doing that but if he feels it is good enough for the community fine.

Comment

This map looks perfect. I will try it on ps3. Thanks to everyone

Comment

epic j , can always update the ps3 version of the map and make it overwrite the older one right?

Comment

yeah the link 4 filefront just brings me to homepage.....could you fix it? this map looks insane!

Comment

Yes, that FileFront file has been removed. Someone please upload again. Don't know if or why I didn't download this the first time around.

Comment

can some one cook this for ps3?

Comment

Working...
                            X