• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete me

1. Name: AllOverFlags
    2. Version: final
    3. Compatibility: PS3 only
    4. Description:Game Type that auto Converts CTF into VCTF maps. Allows you to "map cycle" through CTF and VCTF maps. (In this 1 gametype). VCTF in game rules apply (Hoverboard automatically equiped). If you want vehicles removed use my mutator Remove Vehicles found here: http://files.filefront.com/RemoveVeh.../fileinfo.html
    5. Comments:
    6. Online Capability: Works fine, very small size only 292 kb
    7. Credits: Myself
    8. Homepage: don't have one
    9.PS3Gamertag:euchreplayer23 all friend requests welcome
    10. Download: http://files.filefront.com/AllOverFl.../fileinfo.html

Thanks a Lot Euchre!

Comment

don't you mean game type that converts VCTF into CTF?

Comment

I haven't a clue, sounds odd either way. Just use a mutator that switches hoverboard with trans and no vehicles.

Ain't that bloody simple.

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
          don't you mean game type that converts VCTF into CTF?
          This gametype does not change VCTF into CTF at all. It only allows you to switch back and forth from VCTF to CTF maps in one game type (using map cycle option). Without having to start all over from the beginning. I was requested to make this by PS3'ers who wanted to go back and forth online and non-online....Online does work.

Comment

So, we could vote for either a VCTF or a CTF map between games, they could all be put on the same list/mapcycle, and whatever map got the most votes would win, and that would also be the gametype...Right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
              So, we could vote for either a VCTF or a CTF map between games, they could all be put on the same list/mapcycle, and whatever map got the most votes would win, and that would also be the gametype...Right?
              You can vote for either maps being CTFs or VCTFs. That was or is the only intention of Alloverflags, just so you would not have to exit out and start over. "Alloverflags" appears in the VCTF section of the PS3 map page.

Comment

Something's wrong here. Surely the file should not be this large. What have you actually done?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                  Something's wrong here. Surely the file should not be this large. What have you actually done?
                  I fixed the file size problem and added the remove vehicles capability (with mutator). Also added for this version play as skeleton models. Red player is Krall Skeleton, Blue player is Human Skeleton Model. If you witch teams you switch models.

Comment

Doesn't work on PC?

Comment

Just to let you know filefront lost your file would you mind reuploading?

Comment

Working...
                      X