No announcement yet.

CTF-Immulsion [Final][Pics & Download][PC][PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I tryed for the third time and no still not working.,..using your new link you gave me.

Comment

I upload the map

edit/

link itself, new luck

for pc
      http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=6923

Comment

Thanks Schotti for the new upload.

Comment

Much appreciated!

Comment

Incidentally, this is one of my favorite Greed maps in the game, because the one team spawn with all the weapons is right on the capture point. It's possible to get a Monster Kill with a single triple-rocket-spread, and claim all of those points, but it makes scoring quite hard. I've seen pots reach 70 points and above...

Comment

Originally posted by brisingre View Post
              Incidentally, this is one of my favorite Greed maps in the game

Glad to hear it

Comment

Hopefully you can reup the PS3 cook?

Comment

Unfortunatley I don't have it anymore... perhaps one of the other members does.

Comment

Good job, thx for the map!

Comment

Here's a working link to the ps3 version

http://www.ut3mod.com/2009/03/ctf-map-immulsion.html

Comment

Originally posted by Blake1011 View Post
                        Here's a working link to the ps3 version

http://www.ut3mod.com/2009/03/ctf-map-immulsion.html
                        Thanks Blake!

Comment

hey does exists another mirror for the ps3 download?

Comment

Also, what's the deal with filefront. I hit the link in a few of these threads and it gives me an "oops....$^%$#%^&$%" message, but I google search and hit the first thing that comes up and it downloads from filefront fine. Sorry I chose this thread to complain, but this was my last DL of the night. I also noticed it changed to gamefront or something like that.

Comment

FileFront and all those free file hosting sites like RapidShare, MegaUpload, et al. remove files uploaded by regular/anonymous members after a period of download inactivity. Those two links you mention were probably uploaded by different people.

Links that are created by affiliates of FileFront (like Mapraider) do NOT get removed after inactivity...

<rant>...which is why I have been pleading for 8 years for authors to submit to Mapraider instead of, or in addition to, uploading directly to those sites. Unfortunately, nobody seems to care about their maps being available in the future and instead we have gaming forums all over the web filled with broken links to maps.</rant>

In any case, I've dug up the files for both the PC and PS3 versions of this and put it on Mapraider's three mirrors myself. You will always be able to get to the map files at this link:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5487

Comment

this one's a wild ride!

Crazy lava all around and in pools and streams, greenish factory and haze makes for an interesting atmosphere to frag in. I noticed you have a few fans of this map, but this map could use some fans in it. Bots really can't defend or CTF that well, although the other team's bots put up a good defense. This one would definitely be better as LAN or online and it definitely needed more health and armor. It's madness with even only 12 players and mayhem fun in Greed mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X