Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

RELEASED: SNOWREAL [1.5] - the snowboarding mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• np i will be there next sunday i mis this 1 too i gif you my word that i will be there next time

Comment

• is there anything you cannot do with this game??? 5 star bro

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
        whered you get Bumble Bee i want him!!!!!

Comment

• I LOVE this mod! Fantastic work to team behind this superb work of art!

http://www.xfire.com/video/71208/

Comment

• Just registered to say thanks for this superb mod
            Is the meet on Sunday still happening because I would love to join in on the fun

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how to mod it?

Comment

• Thanks again everyone for the feedback!

Originally posted by DpNo1 View Post
                Just registered to say thanks for this superb mod
                Is the meet on Sunday still happening because I would love to join in on the fun
                Yeah sunday boarding is still happening:
                http://snowreal.blogspot.com/2009/02...ng-season.html

Comment

• That's awesome mate.. Gonna give it a try when i finish downloading

Just i have one question and people have pointed their fingers on you... I'm trying to make a mutator that gives the players only a costum sniper rifle and a translocator.. Can i please have your help in making that?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                    That's awesome mate.. Gonna give it a try when i finish downloading

Just i have one question and people have pointed their fingers on you... I'm trying to make a mutator that gives the players only a costum sniper rifle and a translocator.. Can i please have your help in making that?
                    This ain't the right place to ask... anyway, check out these tutorials: http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...nt-3/tutorials

Comment

• Cheers mate

Comment

• I downloaded 1.2 but how it's still downloading SR-WhiteSlope map when I'm trying to go to this ip: 85.236.109.19:7977? It crashes when I do instant play with Whiteslope map?

Comment

• Bumpity Bump! The server seems to be getting more activity so why don't you guys hop on to the server and give it a go online ^^

Comment

• Hey Nammo, you're right - the server stats report much more activity.
                            You might also be happy that I'm close to releasing the next version of Snowreal, with a new gametype and a new weapon that you can use while riding your board.
                            More info soon

Comment

• VERSION 1.5 RELEASED!

Comment

• thx for the update man, one of my favorate mod......

Comment

Working...
                                X