Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

RELEASED: SNOWREAL [1.5] - the snowboarding mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

np i will be there next sunday i mis this 1 too i gif you my word that i will be there next time

Comment

is there anything you cannot do with this game??? 5 star bro

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
        whered you get Bumble Bee i want him!!!!!

Comment

I LOVE this mod! Fantastic work to team behind this superb work of art!

http://www.xfire.com/video/71208/

Comment

Just registered to say thanks for this superb mod
            Is the meet on Sunday still happening because I would love to join in on the fun

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to mod it?

Comment

Thanks again everyone for the feedback!

Originally posted by DpNo1 View Post
                Just registered to say thanks for this superb mod
                Is the meet on Sunday still happening because I would love to join in on the fun
                Yeah sunday boarding is still happening:
                http://snowreal.blogspot.com/2009/02...ng-season.html

Comment

That's awesome mate.. Gonna give it a try when i finish downloading

Just i have one question and people have pointed their fingers on you... I'm trying to make a mutator that gives the players only a costum sniper rifle and a translocator.. Can i please have your help in making that?

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                    That's awesome mate.. Gonna give it a try when i finish downloading

Just i have one question and people have pointed their fingers on you... I'm trying to make a mutator that gives the players only a costum sniper rifle and a translocator.. Can i please have your help in making that?
                    This ain't the right place to ask... anyway, check out these tutorials: http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...nt-3/tutorials

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

I downloaded 1.2 but how it's still downloading SR-WhiteSlope map when I'm trying to go to this ip: 85.236.109.19:7977? It crashes when I do instant play with Whiteslope map?

Comment

Bumpity Bump! The server seems to be getting more activity so why don't you guys hop on to the server and give it a go online ^^

Comment

Hey Nammo, you're right - the server stats report much more activity.
                            You might also be happy that I'm close to releasing the next version of Snowreal, with a new gametype and a new weapon that you can use while riding your board.
                            More info soon

Comment

VERSION 1.5 RELEASED!

Comment

thx for the update man, one of my favorate mod......

Comment

Working...
                                X