• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Isometric (final)

Name: CTF-Isometric
    Version: final
    Compatibility: PC

Description: Set in an abandoned Liandri liquid extraction facility. Which is now used for tournaments (wow how creative ) . The name stems from the symmetrical layout and (i hope) balanced gameplay. The term isometric comes from the Greek term for "having equal measurement".

Comments: This is my first UT3 map, so there was a lot of on the job training. This map was built for the online community, so I hope it's fun to play. thanks to those who commented and tried the beta. Some of the suggestions improved it.

download: http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Isome...-Isometric.zip

Screenshots:

Credits: Hourences tutorials ,BU forums and Epic forums and to some community maps for inspiration.

I like the map and lighting. Any chance of a ps3 cook?

Comment

Originally posted by vXSHADYXv View Post
      I like the map and lighting. Any chance of a ps3 cook?
      I will give it a try. But I will let the pc version saturate a bit first. make sure I don't hear "oh dude, you screwed up"

Comment

bella, xò i colori sono un po opachi !
        buon lavoro!!

Comment

Just checking back to see if there was a PS3 version yet, It's been a few weeks. Screenshots look interesting.

Comment

Looks great!
            Rated it 5 stars!

Comment

Why on earth am I not playing CTF?

Time for a new habit.

Comment

p3rpl3xed.... is one month "saturated"? I haven't seen any posts in a while, doesn't seem to be any major issues...are there? I am unable to play it myself, because I am strictly a PS3 user (Also I recently learned my #$%^*@# Laptop has an integrated video chipset and cant be upgraded without a new mother board...Freaking DELL!!!!!)

Comment

Very nice work here. The changes that you made are really good for CTF.
                  One of the better competitive maps made so far for UT3 Instagib CTF.You need fragpower on this map, but it is also very fast so you can compensate your lower fragpower with good and fast runs as well

I hope the map will be used in next UT3 iCTF 5v5 cup at clanbase.com next season

Comment

Simple visuals, but good layout. Its not very complex still not boring-primitive.

This map reminded some UT1 CTF maps.

Comment

Working...
                    X