Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Conveyor [Absolutley Final version][Pics][PC & PS3]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Conveyor [Absolutley Final version][Pics][PC & PS3]

It's here, at last! DM-Conveyor Final version.

Edit: I put the map back up just because people seem to think it's good, while I don't think it is.

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Convey.../fileinfo.html

Dazzling industrial visuals; I mistake this for a stock map now. The frame rate I'm getting is perfect, considering all of the dynamic lighting and gritty textures on the walls. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Comment

Happy to be of service to the community

Comment

Hey Bret,

The screenees look like <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum ?

Did you decide to publish your latest change in this <Final> edition and just let go <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum ? Or you going to enhanced <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum for the MSUC contest ?

Thx

Comment

This version is definitely a keeper ... best work to date Brett ... near retail level quality. One of the must have levels for UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
            Hey Bret,

The screenees look like <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum ?

Did you decide to publish your latest change in this <Final> edition and just let go <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum ? Or you going to enhanced <The revamped!> edition in the beta forum for the MSUC contest ?

Thx

Yes it is the revamped edition in the beta forum. I decided to publish the final edition. I did post a final version in the final section called DM-TheConveyor. You can check it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
              This version is definitely a keeper ... best work to date Brett ... near retail level quality. One of the must have levels for UT3.
              Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Definitely a keeper

So thx VERY much for the map

Comment

nice !

downloading ...

Comment

How about some awesome screens buffy?

Comment

wow awesome feedback after work i get payed today !
                      haha still :| looks fantastic from the screens, Man you really know what your doing
                      Oh and physics objects...I Love physics objects lmfao!

Comment

Really amazing, I played the original quite a while ago and this looks so much better, the gameplay is the same but graphically this is quite possibly the best looking map I've seem. Gameplay wise the map is balanced and there's a nice mix of Z-Axis action, this map is a real contender for the MSU, there are only a few other maps that can even be compared to this at this point (Such as TempestX and some of Remus' work).

Good Job.

Comment

Strange sensation of deja vu, but I'll download anyway. I like it too much I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
                            Strange sensation of deja vu, but I'll download anyway. I like it too much I'm afraid.
                            Nonsense! There's no such thing as liking it too much

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragonzord View Post
                              Oh and physics objects...I Love physics objects lmfao!
                              Try hurting the bots with them

Comment

Working...
                              X