All custom WreckingGun weapon [PC][FINAL][PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Awesome job!

A bit ot, what map is that? Is that the Silhouette map?

Comment

thank you for fun weapon !

Comment

Buffy your screens are the best

Comment

sick gun, I love it and use it all the time

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments so far, I will try to work to incorporate as many of you suggestions as I can into a future release - in particular the ammo pickups. In the mean time, I will work to see a PS3 cook.

BuffyTheSlayer: Thanks for the screens, it is truly gratifying to see such evidence of others enjoying my work.

Cosmix: Perhaps I will port my Meatgun over to UT3...

Leo Natan: Actually, my pics are from Sanctuary, and to be honest, were taken before a major overhaul to the material that was eventually applied to gun. That is to say, the material on the gun in my screens, though similar to the final one, is quite different in many ways.

Comment

increases

if possibly increases the fireing rate, or possibly add a way with the alt-fire to load 3 at a time and fire them?

Comment

I think it would be cool if it was like an impact grenade launcher (rather than rocket) that had an alternate fire that had a delayed explosion unless impacted with enemy (such as the Team Fortress Demo Man primary weapon). Also, an increase in firing rate would be good, and to rebalance the increased firing rate you could cause overheating with some cool steam effects.

Very fun, thank you.

Comment

secondary fire should be a steam charged shot that has a 60% to falldoll if it doesnt kill the character.

Comment

i love my lil wreky!

Comment

I know this is the final version...but can we still expect to see any updates? especially with the ammo issue...

Comment

The link isn't working...

Comment

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=2733

Comment

I've had a few games with the bots and it's a lot of fun.
                            A couple of points.
                            Out of the standard UT3 weapon selection this is pretty powerful stuff but the bots dont seem to realise this and tend to switch to another weapon on pickup.
                            Both fire modes I think work well. The effects are about right and so is the range.
                            However, the weapon looks rather poor compared to the others.
                            If you look down the barrels for example they are blocked.
                            It's a bit too big.
                            Dont get me wrong, it's a lot of fun but I think the looks could do with some more work.
                            However, even as it is, i shall keep it.

Comment

Working...
                            X