• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martin1841 View Post
    How many polygons have each one?
    I'd say about 50,000

Comment

50 k each? no way mate. i'd guess between 8 and 15 k. anything exceeding that and you'd get a massive FPS hit.

Comment

Between 8 and 15 k. Thats a lot of polys .

For example cars in gran turismo 4 looks like real but they have ~5000 polys.

Comment

1.WOW these look great! Just what I was looking for... :O :> <Big SMILE>
          2.@Buffy - Great pic's! Saw my son's new Desktop... Yah he's whinning@ me now..
          3.DL'ing now!
          4.WTF? @~53k/s? on a cable modem? AAAARGH.... Have to wait 1/2 hour more?
          D@MN it..... FileFront hates me... <grumbling> :<
          5. Post more when i get them running...
          6.and dl'ed the voicepack 2... :>

a. Ok did something wrong... Can get the bots all to play but... In game they don't show up when playing AKA invisable???
          b. And the camera goes crazy when I get on the hover board ( pans all over/ shoots up to way high in the air)???
          c. Yes , followed the read me. Put the .int file in C:\Documents and Settings\dado\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Localization\INT
          and the .upk files in C:\Documents and Settings\dado\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars
          d. With default models= no problems. any clues?

I think... Nope... reverted to default files , readded it and it's still doing it.... (feeling like a dork here)

Comment

Warmachines were great skins, but I have the feeling that EPIC already made some for the next coming bonuspacks or addon.

Characters polycounts : between 5500 and 8000 polys

Comment

Is there a way to make the bots (as in AI players) use the 'Bots as models?

Comment

I'm retarded, could some 1 tell me how to install them

Comment

grea job man they look fantastic, finally some female robots that look as cool as the ones from Ut2k4.... I miss the orginal Cathode, Matrix, and Enigma, wish they were back, but these really make up for them, thanks

Comment

i would like to see matrix as he was as a human, then as he is as a robo-human (no not cyborg ROBO HUMAN you read it right)

Comment

When I start a Team Deathmatch against these characters as bots, they end up invisible! What am I doing wrong?

Comment

MacTom27....I sent you a link for all 10 PS3 cooks I did for your bots...I put them in Necris (because I am very tried) and I forgot about the liandri divison. The pictures crossed over but not the descriptions....Hope it is okay with you...

Comment

k, it's just not me being a dork .....
                          for those who got it to install and work could you guy's help those not so god-like with the installation of these?? PLEASE?...
                          And is anyone else getting the hoverboard issue?
                          And yeah i'm searching for solution's 2 if found will post them...
                          :<

Comment

Amazing stuff Mac, now lets see a Nali Preist.

Ive just had a run around with Xan model and it is ace.

Comment

Found the install solution

K, for all those that are wondering how the heck to install these?..
                              well this is what worked for me...

1. Copy the CustomChars folder in these folders C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

2. LEAVE the UT3_Models_Liandribots subfolder as a subfolder to CustomChars. Don't move it. Found this out the hard way.

3. Copy the Script folder to C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

4. Copy the INT folder to C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Localization

As a IMPORTANT note... if you have anything in these folders(should they exist already) they will be erased when you copy the folders...so just copy the files to the right folders..AND always make a backup copy...K? K.

As a IMPORTANT note #2... I had to reset my UTCustomChar.ini back to the default because I had an earlier version of these char's.
                              this can be found at C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

Comment

I did it all, but I have a question. You see, there's another folder for UT3 that's located in my Program Files -directory. I managed to get them to work, but not without copying wildly between the Program Files -directory and My Documents -directory... Also, could you explain the whole thing about where to place the "Scripts" -folder a bit more thorougly, so even my stupid brain can find a way to comprehend it?

Thanks for the help so far, by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X