No announcement yet.

Liandribots III, 12 New cybernetic characters/ PS3 now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Yeah UT4 engine looks insane tho I would think it would be at least a few more years before the game comes out though. I believe I saw that the expected release date would be anywhere from 2012 to 2018 so.... we may have a long wait, especially considering that I don't think the next unreal tournament game has even been announced yet, only the engine. If it has though I would appreciate someone letting me know, I loved ut3 it's just not very fun when theres only three people online XD Not to mention I would like to use that new engine as well, hopefully theyve fixed the many bugs the UT3 engine has

Comment

nah there has been no announcement for Unreal Tournament 4 and I think Epic said they have no plans for one yet. so I would say if it even does come out it would be at least another 3 years from now. but there is a high possibility they are done with unreal tournament for good, at least that is a rumor. unfortunately, developers are leaning more towards console gaming because they can make more money. Nowadays, PC games are just ports of console versions. In the old days it was the other way around. It's terrible that everything revolves around money instead of what is best on this planet.

Comment

i completely agree

Comment

This is going way off topic but for the record-

Originally posted by Starship Ghost View Post
          --Snip-- there is a high possibility they are done with unreal tournament for good, at least that is a rumor.

I wouldn't worry too much about that Rumor; we'll see another installment of the Unreal Tournament series; - remember once upon a time another company said they'd never release a D III or SC II if you get my drift.

unfortunately, developers are leaning more towards console gaming because they can make more money.
          Well someone wants you to believe that's true; its called market speculation / manipulation, and in our unique situation another factor known as game reviews (don't think they aren't skewed depending on sponsorship and the desires of the powers that be - if you know what I mean) - I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket just yet. - Have a look at these.

Consoles will be niche, says EA founder

PC game sales to overtake consoles by 2014

This is a very good article from Epic's own Mark Rein

<he makes some very good arguments> - RE: UT3's real success / vs. numbers, speculations, etc.
          ((Thankfully affordable, capable hardware has finally gotten main-stream etc thankfully I know UT3 whooped my systems butt back in 2007.))

Nowadays, PC games are just ports of console versions. In the old days it was the other way around.
          A lot of what we'll correctly & affectionately refer to as fan-boys say that around net. I'd have to disagree, I do concede that UT3 (specifically) initially had a consolized interface though - but they fixed it so you gotta love Epic for listening and doing that. - It does happen but its not the standard and I think developers are listening and learning not to make such mistakes.

PC gaming is alive and well and isn't going any where, so many people have no idea what their missing (once someone experiences a good system with decent hardware though all bets are off that they may have a new preferred gaming system)

/edit
          Obviously I wasn't referring to you as a Fan-Boy SG, the "all games are now consolized etc.. etc.". has almost become an internet "buzz" blanket statement so I was just making the point that sometimes if we hear something on and on and on; we start to buy into it even if it isn't true or accurate. - I've heard that point brought up quite a bit around the net from others who didn't put it as smoothly as you; and well occasionally it is accurate (and it does sound cool to say like someone really knows the "buzz phrases" & gaming scene) I think its the exception and not the rule with PC gaming.

Comment

I would have to agree with 1x on this one. I personally own every console (in some cases more then 1 of them) and when I want to game I fire up the PC. The consoles are for the kids (literally in my house). I even have UT3 for the PS3 never even looked at it. My system runs circle around any console.

Now back to topic! MacTom nice skins I will have to redownload and install. TY for the work

Comment

I am not sure about the fanboy internet lingo I was really just going off of what a friend told me, how most games on PC are now console ports. I wasn't actually referring to them being consolized with simple menus. You said epic consolized UT3's menu and listened to fans and fixed it? As far as I know it still has the same menu even on xbox since the day it came out? A fix to me would be something like MapMixer, even if it isn't as deep. As for me being a fanboy, certainly not. I collect consoles, console games, and PC games. I try to own one of every console. I just don't bother with any games on console that have a PC version... because even if they are console ports, you got mods, high res textures, better resolutions, etc. So PC is still the best and always will be. So I use consoles for their exclusive titles. I was just saying, I wish developers would develop games on PC...then after port them to consoles and consolize the menus. That's how it was back in the day like 10 years ago. But whatever, we got mods to fix anything and make the games better.

Comment

Originally posted by djposse-e View Post
                Hi. I did this 4 myself but it's so cool that im wanna share here. If somebody really miss voices from UT2004 (like me), have chance to fun again.

CH Liandribot Boss UT2004 VOICE PACK >>DOWNLOAD<<
                CH Liandribot Robot UT2004 VOICE PACK >>DOWNLOAD<<

- contains all coolest speach from Male MERC & ROBOT UT2004 (u suck, kiss my *** , die bi*ch , suck on this , not even close ,... all s*it in it). It's time to rule again!

YOUTUBE VIDEO, CHECK HOW THIS VOICE PACK SOUNDS IN GAME: Watch IT

VOICE PACKS also created for SUN KRALLS:
                CH MacT27Krall SOUNDS UT2004 VOICE PACK >>DOWNLOAD<<

Paste file to My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars & Overwrte Original

This is brilliant MacTom27! Hands down the best robots on the planet
                djposse-e, I checked out the video and it rocks! Does anyone have mirrors for these voice packs? It seems the download links are dead.

Comment

I would want to know if the "Liandrybots II" with the characters feminine still exists, if there is another link of valid download.

If you have this package "Liandrybots II", you can recreate a link of download if it pleases you.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LordBret View Post
                    I would want to know if the "Liandrybots II" with the characters feminine still exists, if there is another link of valid download.

If you have this package "Liandrybots II", you can recreate a link of download if it pleases you.

Thanks
                    I have links to those on my site under the Skins menu at the top.

Comment

Many thanks and your site is pleasant.

Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by LordBret View Post
                        Many thanks and your site is pleasant.

Good work.
                        Thanks and glad you got the file you needed.

Comment

both uploaded on http://ut3skins.blackysgate.net/

Lindaribot's 2 + 3

manny fun !

best Regards
                          Blacky

Comment

sorry for the bump,but i've got a 404.

Comment

Before bumping, check the whole thread... otherwise -> Click.

Comment

Working...
                              X