Dm-blockland [pc][ps3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    this map is just absolutely awesome, regardless of logos, names, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SecondSoul View Post
    I've seen this map with vehicles. how do you get em in it?
    Use the summon console commands, look em up yourself, I dont know what they are.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Legoo sounds better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've seen this map with vehicles. how do you get em in it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm keeping the original Lego map. I don't host servers though, so my statement of defiance is only personal.

What a bunch of bullies (I don't care how polite and smarmy they were). Just for that, I'm going to melt down all the Lego blocks in the house and form them into a big plastic ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why the hell did you PM me that post?
    Don't tell me you were foolish enough to PM every poster in this thread :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was gonna add it to http://ut3.game-maps.net but i cant download the map i keep getting this message:
    "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 19 seconds before you may download another file."
    Upload it to a different mirror too please so i can download it.

And that eventhough i'm not even downloading any other files from their site....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fun map. Really funny. xD

I remember playing this map with many different mutators.

I wish there was a more serious attempts on a playable Lego deathmatch map. I think I've seen the author mentioning it somewhere, but never found a sequel to it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't like it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nono. I reinstalled the Windows and UT3, and downloaded this map again. I place the 3 file in the archive into C:\Users\Szabó Sándor\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps, the map works fine, but no preview pic in the menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You deleted the ini?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember I downloaded this a while ago and it worked fine. But now no custom pic in the menu. What did I do wrong this time?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i played the original you made it was pretty good ill have to see whats up with this. lego could have been ******** about it if they wanted and could have threatened you so its cool they was cool about it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the ability to blow everything up. few things are cooler in this world or any other. great job man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X