No announcement yet.

Dm-blockland [pc][ps3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that looks AWESOME. Are the things shown in the first screenshot destroyable? If so, this'll probably be my new favourite map (if it doesn't bring my game to snail's pace)

Comment

I have to say you cant get any better than this. Me and my daughter have been having a blast roof surfing on this level.

Comment

It can get better.
        I want to have some z-axsis fighting. Not just flat ground and let UT3 weapon effects do the rest of it.
        The Z-axis is one of the most important things for map design.

Comment

hmmmmm my gf is getting high again ^ lmaoooooo

Comment

Dounloads dead you cant pick up this map.

Comment

Fun map, but needs to be bigger and include a Scorp or 2

[Edit] Both DL links worked for me

Comment

the ability to blow everything up. few things are cooler in this world or any other. great job man!

Comment

i played the original you made it was pretty good ill have to see whats up with this. lego could have been ******** about it if they wanted and could have threatened you so its cool they was cool about it

Comment

I remember I downloaded this a while ago and it worked fine. But now no custom pic in the menu. What did I do wrong this time?

Comment

You deleted the ini?

Comment

Nono. I reinstalled the Windows and UT3, and downloaded this map again. I place the 3 file in the archive into C:\Users\Szabó Sándor\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps, the map works fine, but no preview pic in the menu.

Comment

Don't like it...

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Fun map. Really funny. xD

I remember playing this map with many different mutators.

I wish there was a more serious attempts on a playable Lego deathmatch map. I think I've seen the author mentioning it somewhere, but never found a sequel to it.

Comment

I was gonna add it to http://ut3.game-maps.net but i cant download the map i keep getting this message:
                                "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 19 seconds before you may download another file."
                                Upload it to a different mirror too please so i can download it.

And that eventhough i'm not even downloading any other files from their site....

Comment

Working...
                                X