Dm-blockland [pc][ps3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is brilliant.

The performance is terrible and bots get all buggy, but still awesome. The bots freak out like this on other levels sometimes too, especially user-created ones. There's gotta be a quick-fix Epic can do... please Epic?

Comment

very fun, though it freezes often and the bots get stuck in the houses when they are destroyed. still very fun!

Comment

I liked the original a lot for it's theme and physics. I like this one better because of the additional places to go.

1. I presume you can't add sound to physic based items (tried it once, but never worked?).

2. Ever think of releasing a .upk of the lego assets?

Any ways, nice job at a fun map!

Comment

even funnerer than the original, thanx again!

Comment

Argh.. this was your chance to fix the water. It's still impenetrable to weapons fire. A player can hop in, grab the damage amp and then shoot people while the water shields him. It's a really annoying exploit.

Comment

This is an awesome, inventive map but the lag kills it somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by LordSimeon View Post
                They we're actually very polite about it, but i had to change the name and get rid of the LEGO logos from the map.
                They mentioned that LEGO has never featured blood in a game or product, and because UT3 is all about blowing each other into gibs that it wasn't the image they were into.
                They did say they enjoyed the map though, and played it in the offices

Well there are at least 3 lego maps in UT99 so I think a precedent has been set already.

Comment

LordSimeon, g'day mate. Been a while

Still love AS_Outback ..

Forgot to add here, nice map and my thanks again.

Comment

hey man that is a sick level im loving it!!! Are you gonna make another level with the block, id love to see it. you're great

Comment

where the hell do I put it?! I need help! It looks so awesome!

Comment

I suggest you change the name of the map. Google Blockland?

Comment

I repeat; Where do i put the map? I dont get it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by h3lm View Post
                            I repeat; Where do i put the map? I dont get it to work...

Hi...The three files (DM-BLOCKLAND.ini, DM-BLOCKLAND.ut3, DM-BLOCKLAND_LOC_int.upk) go into:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If this does not exist...Just create it, should then work OK..

Swifty

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftyOne View Post
                              Hi...The three files (DM-BLOCKLAND.ini, DM-BLOCKLAND.ut3, DM-BLOCKLAND_LOC_int.upk) go into:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If this does not exist...Just create it, should then work OK..

Swifty
                              Quick edit to that:
                              IF you are running vista the folder will be in:
                              C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Just pointing that out ;3

Comment

Originally posted by Gikon View Post
                                Quick edit to that:
                                IF you are running vista the folder will be in:
                                C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Just pointing that out ;3
                                Yes...Your quite right...Sorry, I should have said, running on WinXP

Swifty

Comment

Working...
                                X