Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Dm-blockland [pc][ps3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dm-blockland [pc][ps3]

Due to being kindly asked by LEGO execs to rename the map and remove all LEGO images etc, i've pulled the maps from where i've uploaded, and am about to release DM-BLOCKLAND. It is essentially the same map with one new area, but with the desired changes

PS3 -
    Rapidshare - DOWNLOAD
    PC -
    UnrealPlayground - DOWNLOAD

nice one !

good job ! and thank you !

Comment

You mean you've been contacted by Lego to drop the name? Can you please explain lol. I want to hear everything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius View Post
        You mean you've been contacted by Lego to drop the name? Can you please explain lol. I want to hear everything about it.
        Well, yes, thats what he said. Nothing more to it than that. Its a copyrighted name after all.
        Lego have their own series of games now I believe, so are probably trying to avoid any confusion with folks that might think this is officially sanctioned by Lego, when evidently it isn't. If it wasn't for them having their own games, then I expect they wouldn't have got all arsey about it.

Still, its a fun map

Pop! (Bricking it)

Comment

Suppose Lego wan to map for UT3?

Comment

lol....u r gaining no financial profit from this i think you were allowed to have it called whatever you want...plus its one of the most played custom maps...but whatever it saves trouble good on ya

Comment

freakin crazy funny/kewl/sucky/wild glad i got this one, my kid loves it, i'll checkout the re build as well.have a nice day.

Comment

They we're actually very polite about it, but i had to change the name and get rid of the LEGO logos from the map.
                They mentioned that LEGO has never featured blood in a game or product, and because UT3 is all about blowing each other into gibs that it wasn't the image they were into.
                They did say they enjoyed the map though, and played it in the offices

Comment

Maybe I should be nervous about Nintendo coming after me for my Super Mario map. BRB, need to call my lawyer...

Comment

@ Front

If anything they would ask you to take the link down. They dont come full force at you.

I wouldnt be nervous.

Comment

Well i can understand where the LEGO company is coming from, as it is mostly children products, but nice to hear that they like the map anyway

-EJon

Comment

cool map like playing it and nice you at some exstra part too walk will you make more blockland maps it realy funny too play the map

Comment

Hello, in your map there is very big bug!! In the server DM of community unrealworld.fr, we can't play on, because there are lags every time and don't see weapon, can't change weapon.
                          The other bug the is lag when i am on the "lego".
                          (if you want i place again your map, and you test it on)
                          Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by LordSimeon View Post
                            Due to being kindly asked by LEGO execs to rename the map and remove all LEGO images etc, i've pulled the maps from where i've uploaded, and am about to release DM-BLOCKLAND. It is essentially the same map with one new area, but with the desired changes
                            America's favorite pastime: suing each other or threatening to.

Comment

Nintendo are usually very official, but ultimately polite. There are a few companies that tend to be very difficult though.

Comment

Working...
                              X