WOW! EveryOne Is Doing Great Making things for ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! EveryOne Is Doing Great Making things for ut3

This is a great website and everyone gots kewl maps and stuff. You Rock !

Double post in the wrong area.

Comment

Shes edited her post ill edit mine, i agree 100%

Comment

You could teach yourself to map. Also, please use a spellcheck or something, and don't double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon1981 View Post
          I feel so bad tho cause for us that don't know how to make a map should at least be able to have someone that knows how to make a map should make us one.
          Newsflash: you are not entitled to anything. Modders do not get paid for their work. It's their free time, so they can do whatever they **** well please. They create things for fun, not because someone whined about it long enough. They'll make someone else's idea a reality only if they themselves like it, or think the community will benefit from it.

Originally posted by Sharon1981 View Post
          If you don't have a nie comment about this Thread, Then don't bother leaving one.
          OOPS! My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfSamus View Post
            Newsflash: you are not entitled to anything. Modders do not get paid for their work. It's their free time, so they can do whatever they **** well please. They create things for fun, not because someone whined about it long enough. They'll make someone else's idea a reality only if they themselves like it, or think the community will benefit from it.
            I completly agree

Comment

hmm

doubley agreed.
              if you can't make one, either find a friend who can, or be respective at least in requesting.

sadly many don't.

my only complaint is theres SO many GREAT mods out there and the only way to play them is to play bots or a ring of personal friends.
              open servers just don't use the stuff :/

i started a PS3 server playing the Tokays Towers remake... 1 person joined, then left soon after....

and on the PC... good luck!
              bah
              i liked the old days of the Q2PMP and GSpy3D. When mods ruled supreme, and it was as easy as 1.2.3. to find a modded server with custom maps, models, skins, and even some awesome gameplay.

nowadays most mods servers that do exist are on a bad connection, and are almost always empty or devoid of anything but bots :/

Comment

good goeing you guys

ps3 user

i would also thank every body for their beta and final releases i am just playing a couple a weeks now and got so many great maps and mods it is just insane. i think just because that you can download maps and put them in the ps3 game (of course pc version also) makes this a 100 out of 10. i am fastly bored with a few maps so this is what makes it so awesome. my problem is just with the ps3 version that always if i look online i can not find any server running a custom map or mod or something but i cant really blame anybody about that.

but just for the people that makes map, mods, vechicles, weapons, characters and other crazy stuff.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you (need some breathing) thank you thank you thank you thank you and last but not least thank you.

if i knew everybody at the forums that made great maps (even the ones that are a little more less) and other things of a kind i would send all those people a pm with thousand times the words thank you in it.

so keep on making great maps and mods (of course if you like).

and would like to thank every body(not again).

Comment

I have custom maps and lots of them ill add you cyberus. also mutators characters and etc etc etc!

Edit1: im also a fan of the robot dance. When custom animations are alowwed on ps3 its totally getting done.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberus View Post
                    ps3 user

i would also thank every body for their beta and final releases i am just playing a couple a weeks now and got so many great maps and mods it is just insane. i think just because that you can download maps and put them in the ps3 game (of course pc version also) makes this a 100 out of 10. i am fastly bored with a few maps so this is what makes it so awesome. my problem is just with the ps3 version that always if i look online i can not find any server running a custom map or mod or something but i cant really blame anybody about that.

but just for the people that makes map, mods, vechicles, weapons, characters and other crazy stuff.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you (need some breathing) thank you thank you thank you thank you and last but not least thank you.

if i knew everybody at the forums that made great maps (even the ones that are a little more less) and other things of a kind i would send all those people a pm with thousand times the words thank you in it.

so keep on making great maps and mods (of course if you like).

and would like to thank every body(not again).

Just so you know there are two GodsOfWarfare dedicated servers always up and running with over 50 custom maps and 5 mutators.(Uberboard, DropitAll,Duel enforcers and beserker) Feel free top join anytime. Also one of my buddy's GOWpacerx packaged all of those mutators into one and added half of pc speed into it which makes the gamespeed +6.5% faster. It pretty sick bro make sure u check it.
                    Be safe

Comment

thanks for the head up i checked it out and must say pretty cool but after one game i got kicked out but thats probaly because i dont got something yet

and still thank you for all the mods and mutts

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragonzord View Post
                        I have custom maps and lots of them ill add you cyberus. also mutators characters and etc etc etc!

Edit1: im also a fan of the robot dance. When custom animations are alowwed on ps3 its totally getting done.
                        if you mean my psn accaunt it is cyberus5000 if i am correct sorry for the late response

Comment

Working...
                        X