No announcement yet.

DM-Silhouette - all custom meshes! [FINAL][PICS][PC][PS3][EDIT]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks absolutely amazing, but it looks EXACTLY like one of the levels in the game Painkiller....not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just surprised I'm the only one to have noticed.

I would try to dig up a pic of that Painkiller level, but I'm too lazy right now.....I'm sure someone else around here knows what I'm talking about, no?

Comment

Is the "final" version really in the download link off the first page? That map still has a lot of flaws -- plenty of invisible edges that trap the player, weird projections in the lighting from the windows, etc. .

Comment

i like to say thx for this nice themed mashes

n i directly check if this map got jump boots

Comment

Looks good and plays great. Cheers BluPhoeniX. Hope to see more from you.

Comment

DM-Silhouette to DM-KR-RollinMonster

hi BluPheoniX,
            wit this msg i askin u for permission to implant ur church from Silhouette in my upcomin map.
            i got plans of doin a necris invasion scenarion, where somethin like a necris mothership is stand on a wild open fild infront of ur church. Sevengers will be spawnin all around this mothership and most of the player spawns will be on the open fild. so basicly it will be a Scavenger vs RocketLaucher style map, wit ur church takin the funcion of the sniper hide out.
            i also will implant some buildings & skyscrapers in the backround of ur church so that when u in the scenarion u get kinda a feelin that humens r tryin to hold necris back and dont wonna give them the church befor they loose there city.

im really very happy wit the layout of the church u build and i would be prode if u give me the permission to use it for my map idee. and yes i would have no problem givin the link to ur map DM-Silhouette to peps in the "THX-to-List" of my map.

do u give me the go for my project (DM-KR-RollinMonster)?

Comment

Oh please, Oh please (Drooling)

Comment

i emailed BluPheoniX my plans too

he just gave me the go for my projekt DM-KR-RollinMonster

*very happy about that*
                ill start workin it out

hope some of u like my idee ?

Comment

of course ...waiting first picts & beta...haha^^ gl in the projekt

Comment

Framerates are not so good in this map, dont understand why because it looks pretty ugly. Nothing rong with the gameplay though.

Comment

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great =DDD

Comment

Working...
                      X