Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WH40k Astartes/Chaos Models Pack [VERSION 1.1]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46


    Comment


      #47
      PS3+crappy PC= unhappiness in this case TT____TT
      lotsa custom content i guess :S

      Comment


        #48
        Sister of Battle model Released

        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=612673

        Comment


          #49
          Having problems with the 40k models. I can choose them in the game and see them running around, but they have no animations. They just kind of float around like they are on roller skates. I double checked that I have the files in the right places and I do.
          Can anyone tell my why they have no animations?

          Comment


            #50
            any plans on adding the audio taunts (and maybe custom taunt animations?) from warhammer 40k dawn of war and expansion packs? (with permission of course)

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Lugburz View Post
              Having problems with the 40k models. I can choose them in the game and see them running around, but they have no animations. They just kind of float around like they are on roller skates. I double checked that I have the files in the right places and I do.
              Can anyone tell my why they have no animations?
              Chek your UT3 version - model work correctly at UT 1.2

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by iWaNN View Post
                Chek your UT3 version - model work correctly at UT 1.2
                I have 1.2 installed. Thats the first thing I did when I bought the game.
                Any other suggestions that might help?

                Comment


                  #53
                  @Lugburz make sure you have the Astartes.u in the published/cookedPC/Script folder

                  if you still have these problems have a look at the log file, found in the UTGame/Logs folder

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by geodav View Post
                    @Lugburz make sure you have the Astartes.u in the published/cookedPC/Script folder

                    if you still have these problems have a look at the log file, found in the UTGame/Logs folder

                    Ok, I double checked the locations of all the files and they are in the right places. I double checked that I have version 1.2 and I do. I checked the log file and I have tons of these lines in it:

                    Log: AActor::SyncActorToRBPhysics: No PhysicsAssetInstance for: UTPawn DM-Deck.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPawn_377

                    what does this mean?

                    Comment


                      #55
                      @lugburz can you post your log (please use the code # tag)

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by geodav View Post
                        @lugburz can you post your log (please use the code # tag)

                        Sorry if I sound newbie, but what do you mean by code# tag?

                        Comment


                          #57
                          click the "Go Advanced" button next to the "Post Quick Reply" then you'll see the extra buttons the one that looks like "#" is the code tag, it works just like the "quote" tag

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Added at first page PS3 Cook for WH40k models - DOWNLOAD link = Big Thanks to euchreplayer23 for this release

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Thanks for reconsidering your stance on the PS3 cook iWaNN! Gonna try it right away

                              Comment


                                #60
                                very nice, luv this

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X