Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WH40k Astartes/Chaos Models Pack [VERSION 1.1]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

PS3+crappy PC= unhappiness in this case TT____TT
      lotsa custom content i guess :S

Comment

Sister of Battle model Released

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=612673

Comment

Having problems with the 40k models. I can choose them in the game and see them running around, but they have no animations. They just kind of float around like they are on roller skates. I double checked that I have the files in the right places and I do.
          Can anyone tell my why they have no animations?

Comment

any plans on adding the audio taunts (and maybe custom taunt animations?) from warhammer 40k dawn of war and expansion packs? (with permission of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Lugburz View Post
              Having problems with the 40k models. I can choose them in the game and see them running around, but they have no animations. They just kind of float around like they are on roller skates. I double checked that I have the files in the right places and I do.
              Can anyone tell my why they have no animations?
              Chek your UT3 version - model work correctly at UT 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by iWaNN View Post
                Chek your UT3 version - model work correctly at UT 1.2
                I have 1.2 installed. Thats the first thing I did when I bought the game.
                Any other suggestions that might help?

Comment

@Lugburz make sure you have the Astartes.u in the published/cookedPC/Script folder

if you still have these problems have a look at the log file, found in the UTGame/Logs folder

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
                    @Lugburz make sure you have the Astartes.u in the published/cookedPC/Script folder

if you still have these problems have a look at the log file, found in the UTGame/Logs folder

Ok, I double checked the locations of all the files and they are in the right places. I double checked that I have version 1.2 and I do. I checked the log file and I have tons of these lines in it:

Log: AActor::SyncActorToRBPhysics: No PhysicsAssetInstance for: UTPawn DM-Deck.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPawn_377

what does this mean?

Comment

@lugburz can you post your log (please use the code # tag)

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
                        @lugburz can you post your log (please use the code # tag)

Sorry if I sound newbie, but what do you mean by code# tag?

Comment

click the "Go Advanced" button next to the "Post Quick Reply" then you'll see the extra buttons the one that looks like "#" is the code tag, it works just like the "quote" tag

Comment

Added at first page PS3 Cook for WH40k models - DOWNLOAD link = Big Thanks to euchreplayer23 for this release

Comment

Thanks for reconsidering your stance on the PS3 cook iWaNN! Gonna try it right away

Comment

very nice, luv this

Comment

Working...
                                X