Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Inner Sanctums UT3 [PC] [PS3] [Pics]

Name: CTF-Inner Sanctums UT3
    Version: Final (unless somebody finds something important )
    Compatibility: Patch 1.2
    Description: A God was once worshiped here, until a dispute arose between the Priests which tore the Religion apart. Two sides of the same Belief, neither "Pure" in the others eyes. But even a God may not last forever...and leaves a void to be filled. Eons later a new God has supplanted the old one. A new God known as..."The Tournament".

Comments: A remake of my CTF map for ut2004 but without the traps. A PS3 Cooked version has been added through the kindness and dedication of, Drumroll please!... euchreplayer23 (a BIG Thank you for the PS3 cook)!

Screenshot:
    Screenshot:
    Screenshot:
    Screenshot:
    Credits: A BIG thank you to the folks that made this fine game, and those who took the time to check out the Betas and offer their thoughts and to euchreplayer23 for the PS3 version cook!
    Homepage: None, they might find me and take me awaaayyyy...
    PC Download: http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Inner.../fileinfo.html
    PS3 Download supplied by euchreplayer23: http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Inner.../fileinfo.html

yay one of Best CTF map is release !

cant wait to see next map

Comment

looking good. d/ling .

Comment

BuffyTheSlayer, The NEXT map may be the SAME map, LOL! Someone asked me if I could pop out the center courtyard and set it up as a CTF for instagib. Plant the flag on the stairs and a couple of bounce pads to the upper areas and ZAP.

With all of the arena type maps I see I just may do it....except the first time I played instagib in years was day before yesterday so I am not sure how it would do.

Comment

I Like It! already on my server....Thank You!

Comment

Map is installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
            IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
            MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag
            MapVoting: Yes (BiaVote)
            Installed Maps: Show Forum Thread here

|| »Vûlçåñø« || Download UT3 Stuff || »RaiDen« Clan (UT2oo4/UT3) || Download UT2oo4 Stuff || »Vûlçåñø« ||

Comment

Originally posted by Eldraad View Post
              BuffyTheSlayer, The NEXT map may be the SAME map, LOL! Someone asked me if I could pop out the center courtyard and set it up as a CTF for instagib. Plant the flag on the stairs and a couple of bounce pads to the upper areas and ZAP.

With all of the arena type maps I see I just may do it....except the first time I played instagib in years was day before yesterday so I am not sure how it would do.
              Great idea.

I love the layout of this map. I only have two suggestions (not complaints). The stairs are kinda "bumpy"...maybe smooth them out a bit to make it more fluid and less like i'm having a seizure when I go up them (I have epilepsy I speak from experience ). The map is also gigantic but I play a lot of instagib also so it might be a non issue with the translocator. Nice work!!

Comment

Yes, I have seen the entire map used in instagib and I THINK translocator was enabled. How do people play instagib in a small arena??? Spawn...splat...spawn, turn...splat...

I have blocked the doorways and added normal weapons just in case someone feels like a slaughter. The bot paths need some redoing I think as a few of them on each side like to stand and snipe from the flag as there are no goodies to go grab anymore. Not sure how I would do that.

As for the stairs, to my SHAME I noted the last version of the map was missing the blocking volume I had put on the stairs. Looks like I wiped them out after beta 2.

Sorry!

Comment

elraad, I pm you a link for a PS3 cook I did....Your map is very cool

Comment

euchreplayer23, thank you. I received the pm and the link is up with your cook (and your credits ).

Comment

carina come mappa

Comment

Is this the same map as this other thread by you?

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=614261

You should take one down if so, I was going to tell you there is already a map with this name, but went to the other thread to verify, and it is also by you. No big deal, just a heads up. I play on PS3 and its a lot of fun so far, it's really not as dark as the screenshots, all you people who are hesitant to download. Thanks for the map, and for letting it get out to us PS3 types.

Comment

They are not really the same. The arena map is the center, open section of the the other map and does not include the hallways, the antechambers or the sanctums themselves...this is just the open area in the center. If you get the other one it is a huge (by peoples responses-CTF map). This is the cut down version.

Comment

Working...
                          X