Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-ODYSSEUS (Final)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map is great! It's full of creative ideas backed up by really good level design and a very aesthetically compelling environment. Runs well on PS3 too. Thank you!

Comment

Is it safe to put on my ps3??
      (I'm a safety freak where the ps3 is concerned)

Comment

Any map is safe to put on your ps3....

Comment

Thanks.
          Will throw it over to the ps3 when my father gets back with my memory stick ¬_¬

Comment

Never mind...

Fun map.
            Nice job

Comment

Just wanted to add Xermacor, I enjoyed this map as well. Good ideas, a few nice choke points for characters, and very nice visuals. I only saw a few instances of slowdown on the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey 7 View Post

Lead astray perhaps

Jupiter rings?

Think Saturn my friend

http://www.bnsc.gov.uk/assets/channe.../ae/Saturn.jpg
                Jupiter has rings as well, though not nearly as visible as Saturn's.

Comment

Originally posted by mweflen View Post
                  Just wanted to add Xermacor, I enjoyed this map as well. Good ideas, a few nice choke points for characters, and very nice visuals. I only saw a few instances of slowdown on the PS3.
                  After some months of silence and PC-free life (it sometimes happens to me too ), I'm glad to read that. Thank you mwelflen.

1196 downloads for this map today. It's not so bad for a first map. The second one seems less attractive with only 200 dl (maybe too huge or needs too much ressources ?)

I still have an "angel vs. demons" CTF map waiting me to find time to take care about...

see you all soon.

Comment

interesting! nice work man!

Comment

Almost...!

Alright, I love this map. Great mix of big open spaces and little cramped spaces.

One thing, the little forcefield box with water that leads to the tube... you can walk right through the forcefields. Was this on purpose or is it a bug, and if it's a bug, could you perhaps fix that one little thing and re-upload here (this link is dead by the way, but the fileplanet link is still good.)

Comment

It's made for walking through. You can die for swimming too long, I didn't wanted to make it more difficult ;o)
                        Happy you like it.

Comment

aha

Cool, thanks for the clarification. Very cool map, you should do another future type map

For now I'll have to try your mushroom map. Reminds me of Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure.

Comment

Of course, you may only be able to get this map now by going here:
                            http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...933&rating=7.3

Comment

YW.

I've done the DM Sporine too but I don't know where you can dl it now.

(click beyond on "my second map : DM-Sporine" to see what it looks like)

Comment

cool orbital space map!

This one needs the author and player load in preview shot, but I fixed that. The atmosphere seems to be two-fold with the hard-edged scene of an orbital station in space, but then adding the vegetation, holographic designs, cool music, running water effect and other general effects. Yes, it seems you can make it to the outside area and fall off into space, but if you're careful it will only happen once. I never went swimming, so I have no idea if I'd get stuck or not. I also didn't even check the planetary accuracy of this one. Lots of twisting and turning and many paths for a good TDM match. The bots are decent and for the amount of detail it has good flow.

Comment

Working...
                                X