DM-OmicronMadness [PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks! This is a great map, it'll be good to have it back. You're a good fellow...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=6828

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is my favorite map of all time, and the download link is broken. Anybody?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would love to know if you managed to give it a go yet Sfred.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh sorry.. I will try it as soon as possible. Thanks for cook.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @ LevvyCommando: You'll need to be more specific about what it is that you'd like to achieve and how much you already know.

@ Sfred: I have already cooked a PS3 version of this map but haven't had much feedback on it yet, you can download it from here: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LevvyCommando View Post
    Woah dude how did you make this one could you please give me instructions?
    Is it the jumpads that're giving you trouble, or is it the entire concept?

(I think I may be able to help, I've been working on a map that uses a lot of jump-pads myself.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Visuals rock dude. waiting for cook.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woah dude how did you make this one could you please give me instructions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One of my favorite maps. Good job Maximus2008.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was thinking I needed a space map...

And here it is...

Helps that it has a Quake 3 feel to it. Shakes up the norm an keeps a playlist interesting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work mate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
    Don't know if Maximus is still around, haven't seen him post since this thread but I owe him some pretty belated feedback Plus which, anyone who hasn't already tried out this map is missing out , IMHO ...

Love the atmospherics on this map - hard to take time out to look around but the backdrop is stunning: the giant planet the arena is suspended above, and the partially destroyed moon are great touches. Doesn't suffer from frame-rate issues or slow-down on the PS3 version either

Gameplay's as you'd expect - fast & furious, and a hell of a lot of fun! Very fluid, easy to keep on the move but there are a couple of places that can bottleneck & make for a serious amount of claret to be waded through ;o)

If you're still around the forums Maximus, thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3
    I really do appreciate your feedback feisar, and yes I'm still around. I'm just glad that people still enjoy the map, that's all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the single most fun map I have ever found. Congrats! (also, this is the ONLY place I like the redeemer)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whoa that looks crazy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X