• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work mate

Comment

I was thinking I needed a space map...

And here it is...

Helps that it has a Quake 3 feel to it. Shakes up the norm an keeps a playlist interesting.

Comment

One of my favorite maps. Good job Maximus2008.

Comment

Woah dude how did you make this one could you please give me instructions?

Comment

Visuals rock dude. waiting for cook.

Comment

Originally posted by LevvyCommando View Post
              Woah dude how did you make this one could you please give me instructions?
              Is it the jumpads that're giving you trouble, or is it the entire concept?

(I think I may be able to help, I've been working on a map that uses a lot of jump-pads myself.)

Comment

@ LevvyCommando: You'll need to be more specific about what it is that you'd like to achieve and how much you already know.

@ Sfred: I have already cooked a PS3 version of this map but haven't had much feedback on it yet, you can download it from here: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html

Comment

oh sorry.. I will try it as soon as possible. Thanks for cook.

Comment

I would love to know if you managed to give it a go yet Sfred.

Comment

This is my favorite map of all time, and the download link is broken. Anybody?

Comment

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=6828

Comment

Thanks! This is a great map, it'll be good to have it back. You're a good fellow...

Comment

Working...
                          X