Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: PC + PS3

Credits:
    {TA}.MaXimus();

Download:
    PC: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html
    PS3: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html

Description:
    Those crazy Liandri people are at it again. Only they could come up with the idea of holding a crazy deathmatch in space at one of their abandoned mining stations.

Comments:
    This map was an attempt to build something like the classic Quake space-platform-jumppad style maps. There are lots of opportunities to fall off the platforms by accident, but also lots of opportunities to get awesome mid-air potshots. Of course the redeemer is also hiding there somewhere.

Screenshots:

waooooo nice picts

Comment

Thx Bl!tz, I'll build a PS3 version also over the weekend. I really hope you guys find it fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus2008 View Post
        Thx Bl!tz, I'll build a PS3 version also over the weekend. I really hope you guys find it fun to play.
        Thanks for taking the time to do this, I'll be looking forward to it

Comment

This looks fantastic, glad to hear your gonna cook.

Comment

the picts are nice but the map is.......better

the meteor/stone part is the little "+" compare to others "quake space maps"
            man here s exactly all what i love nice visuals on lethal gameplay....thx for that

no other comment ......i ll add it on server

Comment

I really like this map. Awesome work! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thx for the comments guys.

I've cooked the PS3 version of this map, could someone try it out for me as I don't have a PS3? Will be grateful to know whether it runs on the PS3 or not.

Download the PS3 version here:
                http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus2008 View Post
                  Thx for the comments guys.

I've cooked the PS3 version of this map, could someone try it out for me as I don't have a PS3? Will be grateful to know whether it runs on the PS3 or not.

Download the PS3 version here:
                  http://files.filefront.com/DM+Omicro.../fileinfo.html
                  Oh yes!!! Thanks Maximus, downloading now - will take it for a test drive this evening & post back

Comment

Awesome. I loved this style of map in Q3A.

Comment

The best Q3A style map I've played for UT3 yet. Good job! The only thing that looks a little out of the place is the tattoo parlor.

Comment

Don't know if Maximus is still around, haven't seen him post since this thread but I owe him some pretty belated feedback Plus which, anyone who hasn't already tried out this map is missing out , IMHO ...

Love the atmospherics on this map - hard to take time out to look around but the backdrop is stunning: the giant planet the arena is suspended above, and the partially destroyed moon are great touches. Doesn't suffer from frame-rate issues or slow-down on the PS3 version either

Gameplay's as you'd expect - fast & furious, and a hell of a lot of fun! Very fluid, easy to keep on the move but there are a couple of places that can bottleneck & make for a serious amount of claret to be waded through

If you're still around the forums Maximus, thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3

Comment

whoa that looks crazy

Comment

This is the single most fun map I have ever found. Congrats! (also, this is the ONLY place I like the redeemer)

Comment

Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
                              Don't know if Maximus is still around, haven't seen him post since this thread but I owe him some pretty belated feedback Plus which, anyone who hasn't already tried out this map is missing out , IMHO ...

Love the atmospherics on this map - hard to take time out to look around but the backdrop is stunning: the giant planet the arena is suspended above, and the partially destroyed moon are great touches. Doesn't suffer from frame-rate issues or slow-down on the PS3 version either

Gameplay's as you'd expect - fast & furious, and a hell of a lot of fun! Very fluid, easy to keep on the move but there are a couple of places that can bottleneck & make for a serious amount of claret to be waded through ;o)

If you're still around the forums Maximus, thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3
                              I really do appreciate your feedback feisar, and yes I'm still around. I'm just glad that people still enjoy the map, that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X