No announcement yet.

DM-Nowhere [UPDATED V1.4] [PC,PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A healthy dose of weird helps you keep on your toes.

Comment

This map is incredible! I would love to see this kinda universe and atmosphere in vctf form o.o

Comment

my friends and i are having the same problem online

no fixes?

Comment

dude good artistic design

Comment

BTW someone needs to create more crazy boards like american mcgees alice type crazy maps

Comment

I'm working on a map based on this image:

Right now I'm doing some sketches of the map layout, and soon I'll start making a rough BSP version of it. Hopefully it will be done in time for the next MSU phase.

Comment

Awesome, man. I love the creativity you bring to UT3. Keep up the good work.

BTW, DM-Nowhere is now on our VTDM server and I've got to say, it plays well and we didn't notice any bugs. Thanks for another quality map.

Here's our server IP: 208.167.251.8:7777

Comment

I put your map on Hedsteem's VTDM server a couple weeks ago and so far there have been no bugs. I love the creepy feel of the map and the physics objects are a nice touch too. Could you can make some Vehicle DM maps for our server?

Comment

Originally posted by Rumple View Post
                    Could you can make some Vehicle DM maps for our server?
                    DM -Tiberium SE and DM - Wasteland are vehicle DM.

Comment

Tiberium and Night in the Park are pretty cool, too. We've also got Night in the Park on there, too.

Comment

Forgive me if this is a dumb question.. but I love your maps, and just downloaded a few of them. Do I have to have the Physx thing to play them though? Just wondering, because I would have to go somewhere else to download a file of that size.

Comment

No, PhysX isn't required for any of my maps.

Be advised however that the destructible elements of DM-Nowhere work properly only offline with bots.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks a bunch.

I just played it for the first time, and it is by far my favorite DM map at the moment. I'm downloading Tiberium now to give it a try, as I've never played VehicleDM before.

Thanks for the amazing maps, I'll make sure to keep checking back for more

Comment

Wow, the map is very creative and I lke the style of it. Good job.

Comment

interactive and creative!

First, I had to use google to find this thread as, like some other threads, this thread cannot be found using the search feature on these forums. I guess this is the magical cube island with a good sky and I liked the cubes, trees, water, grass, lighting, shadows, but the lightning needs work and the water shouldn't kill you (this seems to happen only in certain places). This one has good wide-open gameplay and z-axis as well. I liked the destructible elements and those were interesting spots for the super items/weapon. The bots are good but I never found the hidden teleporter myself (saw the bots use it though). The jumps don't seem quite right on the cubes to get some of the items (the different leveled cubes not individual ones; basically, it seems too hard to get the armor vest and rocket launcher). I also noticed the jumps from the moving cube seem a little too far to the left even though I know it's moving to the right. I couldn't get the Jurassic Rage mutator to work and I'll definitely have to do some more exploring without bots in this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X