Released: Battle Team/Freezetag Arena V6, with round stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
    Unfortunately I would have no idea how to do that.
    UTcomp/CustomUT has a slidebar like what he's describing. Perhaps you could take a look @ how Lotus did it

I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this to see it thru to make it a truely great mod.

Comment

Battle can you check this, because i dont know if this "LLIgnorePlayer" can be that server crash? I am not here for 1 week to check, but maybe you need it as info.
      ScriptWarning: BattleTeamArena DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleTeamArena_0 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:015 A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
      ScriptWarning: UTPlayerController DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPlayerControlle r_2 (Function Engine.PlayerController:ClientTravelTimeExpired:00 0A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
      ScriptLog: being kicked due to client travel timeout (more than 600.0000 seconds)
      ScriptWarning: UTPlayerController DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPlayerControlle r_2 (Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:QuitToMainMenu:006B) Accessed None 'Player'
      ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::QuitToMainMenu() - Cleaning Up OnlineSubsystem, ControllerId: 0
      ScriptWarning: UTPlayerController DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPlayerControlle r_2 (Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:CleanupOnlineSubsystemSe ssion:00D3) Accessed None 'Player'
      ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::CleanupOnlineSubsystemSession( ) - Ending Online Game, ControllerId: 0
      ScriptWarning: UTPlayerController DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPlayerControlle r_2 (Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:OnEndOnlineGameComplete: 00BC) Accessed None 'Player'
      ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::OnEndOnlineGameComplete() - Destroying Online Game, ControllerId: 0
      ScriptWarning: UTPlayerController DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTPlayerControlle r_2 (Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:OnDestroyOnlineGameCompl ete:0070) Accessed None 'Player'
      ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::OnDestroyOnlineGameComplete() - Finishing Quit to Main Menu, ControllerId: 0
      Log: === Critical error: ===
      General protection fault!

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
        Battle can you check this, because i dont know if this "LLIgnorePlayer" can be that server crash? I am not here for 1 week to check, but maybe you need it as info.
        That warning should not cause a crash. But I will try to get rid of this warning in V7.

Comment

I wonder if the bot problem i'm having and the LLIgnorePlayer error are related. When I was helping Shambler with his TitanTeamFix mutator I ran a debug and it wasn't registering the extra bot that was supposed to leave when a new player joined the server. Originally I thought it was his TTF mut causing the prob till I removed it and it continued to leave the bots in.

Just a thought.

Comment

I was digging thru my log files and from what I can tell the "LLIgnorePlayer" error doesn't come about till someone joins the server midgame. After rebooting the server, I join and play a couple rounds just me and the bots and the log file during the match looks like this:

Code:
            Error: Can't start an online game in state 2
            ScriptLog: START MATCH
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 1
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 2
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 3
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 4
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 5
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 6
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 7
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 8
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 9
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 10
            After someone joins midgame it looks like this during the matches for every map after that:

Code:
            ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 4
            ScriptWarning: BattleFreezetagArena DM-Xiao.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleFreezetagArena_4 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:015A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
            ScriptWarning: BattleFreezetagArena DM-Xiao.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleFreezetagArena_4 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:015A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'
            Not sure if this helps, but I thought I would post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Tea View Post
              I wonder if the bot problem i'm having and the LLIgnorePlayer error are related. When I was helping Shambler with his TitanTeamFix mutator I ran a debug and it wasn't registering the extra bot that was supposed to leave when a new player joined the server. Originally I thought it was his TTF mut causing the prob till I removed it and it continued to leave the bots in. Just a thought.
              Perhaps, I will investigate this.

Comment

Sometimes it could be that the Match is over after 1 Round. I saw this only when some players need to download the map. It´s hard to reproduce, because it´s not every time. Normal it should be only the round over and not the complete Match. This happens only in the first round. I know i report that allready in V4, but maybe you can check it again. I use V6.3

Comment

Working...
                X