Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Axeman View Post
    Sounded cool anyway.
    That's what counts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    Great map visuals, more than reasonable layout.

Nitpick: Xenon is a noble gas, and can't be used as a fuel. It's almost completely non-reactive
    The link on first post is now fixed. Sorry 'bout that. Was real late last night when I was posting all this stuff.

And- yeah- I know it isn't technically used in the manner I describe. I used some creative license based on this paragraph from wikipedia:

The first excimer laser design used a xenon dimer molecule (Xe2) as its lasing medium,[13] and the earliest laser designs used xenon flash lamps as pumps.[14] Xenon is also being used to search for hypothetical weakly interacting massive particles[15] and as the propellant for ion thrusters in spacecraft.[16]
    Sounded cool anyway.

-Axe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great map visuals, more than reasonable layout.

Nitpick: Xenon is a noble gas, and can't be used as a fuel. It's almost completely non-reactive

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Axeman! My weekend is getting fuller by the minute!

Kat

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup thats it, thanks collette.

Also, thank axeman for the level. Going to go test it now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a spelling mistake in the ps3 link location.

copy the link shortcut / location for ps3, paste it somewhere, correct the spelling mistake (xeonon to xenon) and re-paste the corrected link location into firefox or whatever

or just click this:

http://www.axemanleveldesign.com/dow...-xenon_ps3.rar

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Says not found.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 version now available. Check first post for link.
    Thanks Anuban.

-Axe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could you send me a link to your original unpublished file and I will give it a try. I like this level and would interested to see its performance on the PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks to everyone who downloaded and played the map. I appreciate it.

Fraggle007- I am unable to pm you to get this cooked for the PS3.
    If anyone else is interested in cooking and testing this level for the PS3- let me know.

-Axe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    really solid map ! thx for that and btw it run like a charm on my **** rig(athlon 5000+ x2;vista32bits;MSImx8800GTS/OC/320)....lot of other maps put my computer in troubble....of course on middle class settings ; )
    keep the good job.....wating ur next one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you find the fps problems without my help Axeman? I'm sorry for that, my mind kind of wandered from UT3 for a week or 2 after that dunnno why.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had play the RC2 version and post comments in the beta thread few days ago.

Anyway, glad to see that it is finally Final !

Many thx for this awesome map.

The last additions make this map even better.

A absolute keeper

Cheers !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep- optimization is something that I'm still learning. It is by far and away the biggest change from earlier editor versions- well, that and kismet.
    I'm sure as I gain more experience with UE3 I'll learn the tricks better.
    The main problem with that area is all the windows. Had I made more solid walls in that area the performance would have benefited.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X