X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-MicroCarnage

Name:VCTF-MicroCarnage
    Version:First, let's say 0.1
    Compatibility:PC only (I don't know how to cook for ps3, this is my first map, if somebody can do this please give a link for all ps3 players )
    Description:This is my first relased map. Most of VCTF maps have a lot of space which makes it easy to run with the flag, and hard to shoot anyone. This map turns around the situation by 180 degres: It's so small that the action is extremally fast(for the best effects I suggest fast gameplay and shoot mutators), and you have to be really lucky to get to the flag. There is also no sound, just to enjoy the pure sounds of "killing sprees"
    Comments:Try getting a flag when you have 18 bots on map
    Screenshot:
    Credits:The Credits goes to those crazy guys from the bonus UT3 disc, and epic for making such a cool game .
    Homepage:No hompage yet, sorry
    Download:http://www.zshare.net/download/1013956428e387c5/

preview pics would be nice

Comment

lol i playt the map with you and it is too small but it is cool you made 1 map

Comment

There's a tutorial for PS3 cooking here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597904. I'm a PS3 player, don't have the PC version so can't comment on it personally, but apparently the tutorial's pretty good

Comment

Just from the screenshot it seems you have bot pathing problems. It looks like 5 bots are stuck trying to run through the same wall. Other then that, how about a couple more screenshots so we can see a little more of the map?

Comment

Download link broken!

Comment

i like this map, and sometimes vote for it.

Comment

wow this pic shows...a lot of the map. :/

It for example shows the flawless botpathing. o_O

Comment

Download link broken. I want to try this. My LAN plays a lot of VCTF, broken bot paths don't matter too much.

Comment

lol? i posted that the link was broken 6 months ago... lol

Comment

i got mine from my cache...

and there is a 'fixed' edition, that has the scavengers spawn facing AWAY from the wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X