Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Deepcut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Deepcut

Name: Deepcut

Version: Final

Compatibility: PC & PS3

Description: A medium sized map suitable for 6 - 10 players

Comments: Had some problems with the overall brightness during beta testing with it being too dark for some people. But i have since then made it a little lighter overall and added extra lighting in places which seemed ok with people in the final beta version and plays fine on both my ps3 and pc. It is meant to be dark though so if anyone still has a problem then please adjust your in game brightness accordingly as everyones setup is different

Hope you enjoy the map

Screenshot:

Credits: Everyone who tested the beta versions and everyone on the forums for your help.

Download: http://hosted.filefront.com/SpinSpinSugar

Looking good, I better give it a try.

Comment

Sweeeeet, been waiting for the final. Brightness and everything seems perfect now. Not a complaint to be made. Good work, man.

Comment

Hmm, kind of looks similar to DM-Starkstorm. Downloading now.

Comment

Great map man ... love the flow and actually I don't really mind the DW that much on this level since there are so many places to get cover. The map has all the good stuff like Z-Axis action and the hitscan dominance can be broken up by all the surrounding buildings so that is good as well. The placement of the items is really good as well ... the only item I couldn't get was the Superhealth ... I still haven't figured out how to get to it. Maybe I missed the jumpboots on the level. Thanks for both versions. This level is a definite keeper. Maybe next time you can add a bit more rubble and some battlescared objects ... I was also thinking of some old tattered posters/signs on the sides of the decaying buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
            Great map man ... love the flow and actually I don't really mind the DW that much on this level since there are so many places to get cover. The map has all the good stuff like Z-Axis action and the hitscan dominance can be broken up by all the surrounding buildings so that is good as well. The placement of the items is really good as well ... the only item I couldn't get was the Superhealth ... I still haven't figured out how to get to it. Maybe I missed the jumpboots on the level. Thanks for both versions. This level is a definite keeper. Maybe next time you can add a bit more rubble and some battlescared objects ... I was also thinking of some old tattered posters/signs on the sides of the decaying buildings.
            Im sure you'll find how to get to the super health eventually

Thanks for everyones comments

Comment

Still new to this UT thing, but what a map! Thanks spin, much much appreciations!

PSNID Katamari666

Comment

Really nice map.

Although, still I find I can easily rack up 18-24 frags (and be 10-15 frags ahead of other players......kinda like camping) while protected in the DarkWalker before it becomes damaged and I have to jump out. I still feel that creates too large an imbalance.

I love the layout, lighting and openess. Once again......great work and I'm sure it will have it's good number of fans.

Comment

Hey man, if you dont mind, can you host the map at Skinshack?

http://www.skinshack.dyndns.org:83/Default.aspx

You can use that as another mirror for all of your uploading needs!

Also, Ill be giving you a critique later on today, this map is downloading now and Ill give you a responce on how it feels for me later on tonight.

Thanks for the cook!

Comment

downloading, get back to ya. Screenshots look promising!

EDIT: Downloaded the pc-version from skinshack, but it only contains USERDATA.JAM, no map!!

Comment

Originally posted by Froooooom View Post
                      downloading, get back to ya. Screenshots look promising!

EDIT: Downloaded the pc-version from skinshack, but it only contains USERDATA.JAM, no map!!
                      Think you've downloaded the PS3 version by mistake?

*sorry* Just downloaded it myself and your right its messed up! Dont know how thats happened because the ps3 version is in the pc winrar and it wasnt uploaded like that cuz i've checked what i uploaded!?? Will try and sort it out. Download from filefront for now anyway

Comment

Yeah downloaded from filefront right away, nice map dude

Comment

in the screenshot it looks like you have lamp post with no light emmiting from them

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                            in the screenshot it looks like you have lamp post with no light emmiting from them
                            There is light, just got them set with a low light and radius and a high'ish falloff because i wanted a dark feel to the map

Thanks everyone for all your comments

Comment

I've noticed that a number of maps that I've downloaded from the shack contain the wrong files (usually the PS3 version in the PC version and vice versa). It looks like they're repackaging files and have got a major bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X