Released: Battle Team/Freezetag Arena V5, now configurable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The log is still full with:
    "ScriptWarning: BattleTeamArena DM-RisingSun.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleTeamArena _0 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:013 F) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo' " with the latest beta.
    The sniper zoom is still not working.

Comment

Please don't think i'm beating up on ya but on the score screen the gametype name is messed up. Here's a screenshot:

Comment

yeah is this on ps3

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
          The log is still full with:
          "ScriptWarning: BattleTeamArena DM-RisingSun.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleTeamArena _0 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:013 F) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo' " with the latest beta.
          Next version (not available yet) should fix that (solved a different ScriptWarning).

This one turns out be be very tough to solve. Especially since not all players are having the problem (me being one of the players not having the problem).

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Tea View Post
            Please don't think i'm beating up on ya but on the score screen the gametype name is messed up. Here's a screenshot:
            Are you running V5? V4 had this problem but AFAIK V5 should solve it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
              This one turns out be be very tough to solve. Especially since not all players are having the problem (me being one of the players not having the problem).
              I think it start not working when i start play with the fov inside BTA

Comment

Are you running V5? V4 had this problem but AFAIK V5 should solve it.
                I'm on the latest beta that u posted this morning

Comment

I release a new beta (V5.09b). Can you please check if this solves the problem?

It is available at http://bigbattleservers.com/beta/ and it is running on my server at 79.99.24.35:7777 (http://bigbattleservers.com/server.php?id=26).

Comment

I release a new beta (V5.09b). Can you please check if this solves the problem?

It is available at http://bigbattleservers.com/beta/ and it is running on my server at 79.99.24.35:7777 (http://bigbattleservers.com/server.php?id=26).
                    I did install on server and it seems that the problem with sniper zoom is fixed. It was working by me, need to aks more players tomorrow
                    But the log file errors still exist:
                    ScriptWarning: BattleTeamArena DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleTeamArena_0 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:015 A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'

Thx for your good and fast work!

Comment

I did install on server and it seems that the problem with sniper zoom is fixed. It was working by me, need to aks more players tomorrow
                      But the log file errors still exist:
                      ScriptWarning: BattleTeamArena DM-HeatRay.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.BattleTeamArena_0 (Function BattleTeamArena.BattleTeamArena:LLIgnorePlayer:015 A) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'

Thx for your good and fast work!
                      I'm still experiencing the score screen problem as well, and yes thanks for the hard work

Comment

when i try to search those gametypes i dont find any server, only servers with dm and tdm. Can you tell me why please?

Comment

Originally posted by god smack View Post
                          when i try to search those gametypes i dont find any server, only servers with dm and tdm. Can you tell me why please?
                          This has to do with how the UT3 browser works. You can find BTA/BFA servers by looking for TDM servers. I also compiled a list of servers here: http://bigbattleservers.com/servers.php

Comment

Working...
                          X