Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Warlord's Mutator Pack 01 [PC v1.10] [PS3 v1.10 Beta]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlord's Mutator Pack 01 [PC v1.10] [PS3 v1.10 Beta]

Name: Warlord's Mutator Pack 01
    Version: 1.00
    Compatibility: 1.20+
    Description: A Collection Of Various Mutators
    Comments: I have been working on a small mutator pack for UT3. I have slowly added mutators to the pack over a couple of days. I have not had any more fresh ideas that could be in my pack for a couple of days so I decided to release what I have done.
    Credits: Warlord57
    Download: PC Version 1.10 , PS3 Version 1.10 Beta

Previous Version Download: PC Version 1.00 , PS3 Version 1.00

MUTATORS LIST:
    • Low Gravity: Fight In A Low Gravity Environment
    • Zero Gravity: Fight In Near Zero Gravity Environment
    • Regeneration: Regenerate Life Over Time, Up To Max Health
    • Vampirism: Leech Life From Enemies, Up To Max Health
    • Death Penalty: Dying Has A Penalty (Suicide Penalty)
    • Inventory Drop: Drop All Weapons Upon Dying
    • Take Damage Effect: Desaturates Screen When Taking Damage
    • Critical Strike: 5% Chance To Deal 3x Damage
    • Thorns: 25% Damage Returned To Attacker
    • Weapon Fumbler: 3% Chance To Cause Victims To Fumble Their Weapon

UPDATE: Version 1.10 Released, PS3 Version 1.10 is in Beta ATM since I am not sure if I coded it correctly to detect when Up D-Pad is pressed.

Changes: Use Ducking (Up D-Pad For PS3) To Increase Fall Speed In The Gravity Mutators

I am taking requests for my second mutator pack. I am trying to create packs of mutators that can be run with other mutators and not replace the pawn class or controller class. If it can be done without replacing weapons or other major part of the game then I will gladly see what I can do and add it into pack #2.

I hope you enjoy my first mutator pack. Comments & Feedback are always welcome.

lol... NEAR 0 gravity, you should try to make one with NO gravity, feigning death will be so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
      lol... NEAR 0 gravity, you should try to make one with NO gravity, feigning death will be so funny.
      I tried setting gravity = 0 but it gave normal gravity :S Not sure what negative (well positive in terms of the game since gravity is a negative number by default) gravity would do lol gonna go test that out lol

Comment

Brilliant ill try this now,
        mutator requests: a bright flash when you fire a rocket? ie making it a flash bomb :P
        ability to change gravity so walls are walkable? (too hard i know sorry :P)
        Some sort of flying mutator not like the jetpack tho

Comment

Oh my gawd, downloading!

Comment

Wonderful to see these awesome mutators.

Comment

is this the lowest gravity can get?

Comment

The gravity can get lower but you end up being suspended in air for long periods of time and makes the game no fun since while floating you are an easy target so I increased the gravity slightly so you aren't always in the air even by just a small bump in the map. The current gravity for the zero gravity mutator is 7.5% of original gravity. The low gravity mutator sets gravity to 42.5% of original gravity.

Comment

i asked for play around purposes.

Comment

The Inventory drop has already been done, its called DROPITALL from ut3mod.com. I do like some of the others, like the weapon fumbler, take damage effect, vamporism, and thorns. Will play around with it more later...

Comment

Mutator Pack & Gravity mod ideas

Well done on this pack. We already have some live on our dedicated server and others we are all testing and toying with.

dcy4pres: We also use Dropitall as it's a small but functional mutator.

Warlord & E309 Prototype: I agree that you don't want to be in the air as an easy target and i think this is good fun but something is missing from all the gravity/jetpack mods out now and I think it's that there is no quick way down. This will probably require some odd UnrealScripting or at least thinking outside the box in terms of creating it (or not?). I recall the A.S.S. Clan servers (UT2K4) having a brilliant one that gave you 3 huge jumps up (a la low gravity) and you could freeze there (i'd rather lo grav floating) and by pressing down you could quickly and safely float down. You could also go from side to side in the air (i believe only 3 dodges L or R). You could create an implementation far better I think if combined with a lo grav mutator like this (floating in mid air not freezing). Nootsac would be able to explain the *** implementation better but I definitely think a medley of the two is needed. At least for me to leave this mutator up on our Dedicated Warfare server.

Just my nickel minus 3.
                      Nonetheles, thanks for another great contribution to the community.

Comment

Is it now possiable to customize these mutators with the PS3? Like you can change the crit percentage from 3% to However much you want%?

Because everyone will prolly flip their biscuits if that was made. (Me and my southern talk. Go me)

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
                          Is it now possiable to customize these mutators with the PS3? Like you can change the crit percentage from 3% to However much you want%?

Because everyone will prolly flip their biscuits if that was made. (Me and my southern talk. Go me)
                          Still no way to customize mutators on the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                            Still no way to customize mutators on the PS3
                            Are you serious? ****!

Thats one thing I would really enjoy having, a customizable mod

Comment

Customizable Mods on PS3

Not true; how about the Weapon Replacement Mutator? It has customizable options and runs on the PS3 fine. I am curious how he did this and if it can be used to customize others or not....

Comment

Working...
                              X