Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yay.

At this point I really can't think of anything else that /needs/ to be done, only some miniscule things I could suggest, but nothing important.

1. Looking to the 'outside' area from the far sides of the forcefield, you can see through to the skybox and the edge of a floating building.
    2. You can see the edges of the large forcefields sticking out past the corners of the trim mesh.
    3. The hole that's cut out for the conveyor to pass through isn't lined up properly with its edges.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I guess what's done is done then. I will keep fixing little boo-boos until the map is perfect. And whoa I finally found a static mesh that doesn't have an open end to it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would have pointed out issues earlier, but my video card died and I couldn't playtest anything. :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rapidshare blows, no.

And yeah I thought I had all the bugs ironed out (nobody really pointed out any bugs to me in the BETA forum either so I thought I was good to go).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey can u post on rapidshare?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is 1 little thing I just noticed. Since you like to polish your map, there is this texture alignment that I found rather odd.

I'm maybe to much meticulous, anyway, I just wanted to point it out :

Also, we are in the "Final" forum and this map is in RC3 stage ? The title thread says RC3 and the version says 1.2 (maybe you'r referring to the engine version) ?

Many thx for this good remake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really? Never been keen on the UT3 version of Deck so I guess I never noticed. Single sided object effects like that are a long-time pet peeve of mine, i'm shocked epic would be so careless.. but then again, they did just release a map pack with no preview pics.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that's something I can't do much about, there's really no static meshes to "fix" that. Plus that's the way it is in DM-Deck as well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome map made even better. Runs great on PS3. Thank you for making and updating it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tight job on the lift lights.

I did spot one little thing I oddly missed before, the circular object below the base of the damage amp is single sided and looks wrong.

Yeah i'm probably nitpicking at this point, but the scale, feel and indeed gameplay of your map is completely perfect imo, and it can't hurt to point out anything to help the visual polish.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay I see it, thanks will fix.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once again, love this map, but is there anything to be done about the light fixtures going through the lifts? If there's one thing that always breaks my suspension of disbelief it's unnatural clipping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Jelle

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AWESOME MAP!

[shot]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff312/JelleMees/Unreal%20Tournament%203/sshot-22.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, will do that next time when I cook something for PS3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X