Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Alpine & VCTF-Alpine by genthly - welcome to the Alps! PS3 D/L available!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god man this looks incredible. I can't wait to check this one out.

Comment

That's a gorgeous map i always like the more 'earthy' maps and this is great!, could you upload it to our new modsite www.unrealshack.com.

There you will be able to upload any and all your content as and when, with no limits to the amount of space that you have.

Can't wait to play via the playstation, as im on my apple at the moment (Pc being upgraded) and my mac mini stands no chance of running unreal lol :P

great map, and please upload to www.unrealshack.com.

Comment

This map is amazing. Some parts are a bit dark, but I kind of like it like that. I really like how the bases have their own songs.

Comment

This map really stands out. Tons of variety, and it's one of those where I had fun just exploring all the different places it has to offer. Just a couple of things let it down for me - one is that it's a tiny bit too dark, and could use a skylight to fix the pitch black shadows. The other is that the music, while I love the way it varies in each area, is far too loud - I had to turn my volume down to the point that all the rest of the game sounds were barely audible. I think the music might work better if it had a wider radius, too, and just sounded much quieter from far away.

I noticed that in some areas (like the tunnels leading to the cave) the FPS was cut in half for me; not sure why that is. Is occlusion turned on for them? On the VCTF version the bots were also getting stuck on the ramp going up to the blue flag pretty frequently.

Just out of curiosity, what's the shaped charge for? Is there something specific it destroys?

Comment

You guys seen that Tech demo of 4D graphics used by the Unreal Engine?

Yeah, looks like this. I'm looking forward to a cook if there ever is one. I'm definitely checking this out if it becomes available for the PS3

Comment

waooo nice job^^
              a pleasure for the eyes

Comment

Hey
                Thanks to all of you for your comments on my map
                Feels good to read this after a hard working day : )

Makes me feel like making another map
                I've got a few ideas in my head already ; )

FreakinMeany thx for the uploads, i'm new to this, so i didn't know any upload sites

Comment

Setheran:

"This map really stands out. Tons of variety, and it's one of those where I had fun just exploring all the different places it has to offer. Just a couple of things let it down for me - one is that it's a tiny bit too dark, and could use a skylight to fix the pitch black shadows. The other is that the music, while I love the way it varies in each area, is far too loud - I had to turn my volume down to the point that all the rest of the game sounds were barely audible. I think the music might work better if it had a wider radius, too, and just sounded much quieter from far away.

I noticed that in some areas (like the tunnels leading to the cave) the FPS was cut in half for me; not sure why that is. Is occlusion turned on for them? On the VCTF version the bots were also getting stuck on the ramp going up to the blue flag pretty frequently.

Just out of curiosity, what's the shaped charge for? Is there something specific it destroys?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for the advise.
                  1. I didn't really think in this way about the music, because when i play i turn the volume up loud
                  2. About the tunnels - i didn't notice any FPS loss, but i'll check it out when i get a slower pc on my hands
                  3. The shaped charge is ment to be taken to the opponents base and then make a big kaboom while running with the flag ;]

4 Bots... i hate them, they wont listen to me... i made as much as i could, there were a few small problems with'em but i think they're not verry annoying

Comment

Gently- gratuluje, mapa jest świetna i wrzucam ją właśnie na ut3.com.pl Jeżeli będziesz poszukiwał beta-testerów, porad, itp. - zapraszam do nas

So again, great map and thanks for all.

Comment

Finally there are more full releases of maps than I have time to play. Downloading it anyway.

Comment

yup same here........it s raining maps : D

Comment

Very nice maps , i live in french alp !!! and i really enjoy your work !!! cheers !!!

Comment

Nice looking map tryed to download it three times the file hoster suxs can you post it on filefront or someware were a person can get it without having to try 2 or three times and wait a hour.

Thanks

Comment

So wanna try this, but rapidshare is awful, can you please upload it somewhere else filefront and unrealshack is good places.

Comment

Hey genthly upload your maps here at Mapraider :

http://www.mapraider.com/

create a free account and you are ready to go !!!

Or at Unreal playground :

http://www.unrealplayground.com/

have a nice day !

Comment

Working...
                                X