Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Courtyard [Final]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Courtyard [Final]

Another new UT3 level from Gloryroader:

Name: CTF-Courtyard
    Version: 222
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: Built in the hopes that a modern arena will help resurrect the Tournament, Courtyard is yet another attempt by Liandri to return the popularity of the Tournament to its previous level.
    Screenshot links:
    Screen 1
    Screen 2
    Screen 3
    Homepage: http://www.thegloryroad.us/ut/
    Download: Download from FileFront

I'm posting my maps to FileFront and my own website now because my bandwidth limit was absolutely trashed at my website this month. That's a good thing, because it means my levels are getting downloaded and (hopefully) played. But it also means that my host could end up limiting users' ability to view my site if it keeps up. Anyone can still go to my site and grab levels, but I'll be posting the FileFront download links here to avoid the bandwidth excess.

If you get around to a ps3 cook I'll check this out for sure. I was looking at your Ankala map and saw you were looking into ps3 cooking. Its actually not that bad. Pretty easy. Here's a tut link in case you need it.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597904

Comment

Additional mirrors at Mapraider:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=4244

Comment

finally my favorite map is out !

downloading !!!

Comment

Don't like this map at all...not gonna play it every again unless someone holds gun to my head...

PS: Remember, just one guys opinion.

Comment

That has to be the most absurd statement above. You dont even state any reasons. If you just say that you wont play it bc you dont like but have no reasons listed, then your opinion counts for jack.

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
              That has to be the most absurd statement above. You dont even state any reasons. If you just say that you wont play it bc you dont like but have no reasons listed, then your opinion counts for jack.
              One simple reason, I don't like mazes

Comment

Be Happy

Originally posted by JelleRogermees View Post
                One simple reason, I don't like mazes
                You'll be happy to know, then, that I'm currently taking clark kent's advice regarding this map. The "maze" thing that you hate so much is GONE!

Here's the problem: I started screwing around with the tight corridors, made a noob mistake and let the map tell me where it was going (instead of the other way around) and got the **** "maze" thing happening.

I promise I won't hold a gun to your head, if you promise to give the remodeled version of this map a chance (if and) when I release it.

...It will be better....

Comment

Good to hear!

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                  finally my favorite map is out !

downloading !!!
                  Thank you for your support! I'm glad that you enjoy this map so much (I actually enjoyed it, too). But I'm still remodeling the arena because I feel that some of the criticism I've received regarding it is warranted. The map needs to be changed to appeal to a wider audience (and maybe get some play on a server or two ).

Of course, since you enjoy it so much I will leave the original available for download at FileFront so you can tell others to d/l it, too, if you like.

Comment

Map is installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
                    IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
                    MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag
                    MapVoting: Yes (BiaVote)
                    Installed Maps: Show Forum Thread here
                    Map Alternative Download: CTF-Courtyard

|| »Vûlçåñø« || Download UT3 Stuff || »RaiDen« Clan (UT2oo4/UT3) || Download UT2oo4 Stuff || »Vûlçåñø« ||

Comment

w00t!

Originally posted by »Vûlçåñø« View Post
                      Map is installed on this Server
                      Yar! Another one! Thanks a ton, guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X