Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good map. Keep up the good work.

Comment

biosluge gun... wow never heard the bio gun given sludge added to it b4.

Comment

Many thx for that really good map.

Good use of stock texture, gameplay, flow, item/weapons placement, layout, everything

A keeper !

Comment

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to rework this a little for the Make Something Unreal contest? It's looking like I won't be able to finish the new map I'm working on in time for phase 1, but I think there's a lot I could do to tidy this up and improve the visuals with some custom models and materials, maybe even add some extra playable areas. It's just a question of whether the map is good enough in terms of layout and gameplay to justify the extra work.

Comment

Look into it but I believe that you can still enter after the first phase.

It's a good map, but remember people are going to be trying to crank out some crazy stuff for the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Setheran View Post
              Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to rework this a little for the Make Something Unreal contest? It's looking like I won't be able to finish the new map I'm working on in time for phase 1, but I think there's a lot I could do to tidy this up and improve the visuals with some custom models and materials, maybe even add some extra playable areas. It's just a question of whether the map is good enough in terms of layout and gameplay to justify the extra work.
              I'd definitely say it is. The sheer scale & look of the map are some of its most impressive aspects, & and there are so many ways of getting to & from the bases that the gameplay always remains highly enjoyable & never gets "samey". If you can get a high player count, I'd put it as one of the most enjoyable gameplay maps I've ever seen. If you're thinking of adding extra bits to it, especially improved visuals & additional areas - well, you get my vote, even if I have to get the PC edition of the game to play the final version

Comment

Amazing :O

Comment

it's a really solid map, the best custom vCTF map I've played in terms of gameplay, you should definitely brush it up for the MSU.

This topic has quite a few people commenting positively on the map
                  http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=613651

Comment

congrats on placing second in the devmode contest with this map. I was pretty sure you were going to win but still this is great and deserves to be recognized. Lets hope Epic also sees the quality in this level.

Comment

map ziped file is corupted need help i pc downloaded from filefront last month but it keeps crashing the game (ut3pc)

Comment

This is the old version and should be ignored, new one's here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=613835

Comment

Working...
                        X