• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Health v1.1 [PS3][PC][UPDATED to v1.1]

Name: Auto Health
    Version: 1.1

Description

Automatically increases every players health. Since version 1.1 this mutator has two flavors:
    • Auto Health x1: Classic mode, increases health by 1 each second.
    • Auto Health x2: New mode, increases health by 2 each second.

NOTE: You can combine both mutators to get a health increase of 3 by each elapsed second.

I will make a menu to customize this mutator if PS3 gets a patch to support config menu on mutators.

Gameplay description

It Helps players to survive when they are damaged and don't find health packs, so your killing spree can last longer.

Would be similar to many modern games such as COD4 health system which increases your health after not mortal damage.

Download PS3 package (Contains both flavors)
    http://www.pc-workshop.da.ru/ut3/aut...th_V11-PS3.zip (Mouse rigth click "Save Target As"/"Save Link As")

Since last UT game update to import mods under PS3 just copy the userdata.jam to the root of the pendrive/memory stick.

Download For PC (Contains both flavors)
    http://www.pc-workshop.da.ru/ut3/aut...lth_V11-PC.rar (Mouse rigth click "Save Target As"/"Save Link As")

NOTE: Try firefox if you have problems with the download links.

Unable to download for some reason. This pops up:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ut3/autohealth/USERDATA.JAM on this server.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno666 View Post
      Unable to download for some reason. This pops up:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ut3/autohealth/USERDATA.JAM on this server.
      FIXED.

Sorry was my fault, wrong permissions on the server.

Comment

So what, nothing for the PC?

Comment

ive tried to download, but whenever the window opens nothing shows up, i think there might be a problem with the site. also ive tried this download on multiple computers so i know it isnt a problem on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
            As there is no Linux version of the game and the only windows box which i have to develop the mods is not able to run the game, i didn't tested it for PC...

Anyway let me check if i can cook the PC package...

EDIT: PC package added.

Comment

Originally posted by allice_40 View Post
              ive tried to download, but whenever the window opens nothing shows up, i think there might be a problem with the site. also ive tried this download on multiple computers so i know it isnt a problem on my side.
              Its working now, i didn't tested it with Internet explorer.

Comment

sorry to say, still having the same problem, but i tried it with mozilla firefox and it works. thanks a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                  I have just added the PC package, but i cannot test it. Let me know if it the package works.

Comment

This is something I have been looking forward to for quite sometime. Hopefully I can find a good PS3 server that supports this.

Edit- For some reason, it says "There is no data" and I have it under the required folders...

hmm...Ill keep tweaking with something, it could be the file name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
                      This is something I have been looking forward to for quite sometime. Hopefully I can find a good PS3 server that supports this.

Edit- For some reason, it says "There is no data" and I have it under the required folders...

hmm...Ill keep tweaking with something, it could be the file name.
                      Its because of today game update.

Its no longer needed to copy the mods under /ps3/savedata/.... folder from the memory stick. Copy the userdata.jam to the root of the memory stick and import it.

I use to enable this mutator when i setup a server but it only have good ping in Spain, UK and France as I'm from Spain.

Comment

If you've updated then there's no need to put the maps/mods in the folders, just stick it in the root directory and it'll detect it.

Edit: Turulox beat me to it.

Comment

Oh ok, understood, Ill do that. It makes things ALOT more simple.

Comment

Nice mutator ... combined with VasAutoShields this is going to make lasting for awhile longer a lot easier ... definitely useful for WarFare and VCTF. Does the mutator itself actually work on either platform?

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                              Nice mutator ... combined with VasAutoShields this is going to make lasting for awhile longer a lot easier ... definitely useful for WarFare and VCTF. Does the mutator itself actually work on either platform?
                              From what I have seen, yes. Also, Out of topic, but good to see you are still with the community Anuban. (I have not been on UT3 in forever...been hooked on other things, and working at Waffle House)

Comment

Working...
                              X