Version:1.0
    Compatibility:last patch
    Description:a small ctf map
    Comments: One know bug with light from flag go though a wall
    Screenshot:

Credits:t8z5h3
    Homepage:http://files.filefront.com/ctf+1+on+.../fileinfo.html
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/ctf+1+on+.../fileinfo.html

Here is my 3rd map and 2nd ctf map as always it a 1 on 1 map.

the map is focused on game play and will get a lot of bad feed back about the look but i focus on game play. and so what is on the wall really will not matter.

there is 1 know bug that i can't fix (i have tryed) with the light of the flag going though a wall. and as alway there maybe a bot bug that the bot will not move from a spot, but the map has bot pathing in it. (maybe a game bug more then what i did).

Map is no fun at all...

Comment

ehm.. well... it ehm... looks... kinda... ehm.. i dont espect it to become a hit.

but i'm happy your involved to modding, and i hope you make some larger map soon

Comment

Theese are just your first steps! I will not lie to you... This map will not be a hit! But the great thing is that you tried to do a map! I know that you have a good feeling that you created something... it is not map Nr1 but it is your work!!! Carry on with working I am sure that your next attempts will be much much better! Looking forvard... Good luck!

Comment

thanks all, as in all maps it is hit and miss and this map will is supper intence it is even over my head but i find that small maps are skill based, also this syle of map is not done alot so when it comes to LAN's and your in a 1 v 1 a person will get a head and jest hide (DM maps) and so i set out on a mission to make maps that are focused on skill and will kick you really hard if you can't fallow that syle and i do expect this map to fail but there is always the next map and the next change.

Comment

I have no idea what your saying, but here it goes -

Ad desan said, its your first map. Mine was similar to yours also - no static meshes, crappy layout/ item and weapons placement, etc..
            The map doesn't flow right, i can just see it from the pictures. There is simply no way to capture a flag in a closed position like that, with a weapons rack in front of it. There is no reasons for 2 healths + a kegO health in the middle of a walkway. The map needs improved lighting, and static meshes. It would be nicer with all of these simple changes.

Another thing, this shouldn't be in full release cause its far from it. You should first draw out the layout of your map on a piece of paper, then produce it in unrealed. This map looks like you made one side, the Copy and Paste a rotated version to the other.
            But again, this map is in need of 2 major things. - Static meshes, and layout revision. Thats all the help i can give you at this point, and don't take it the wrong way. Constructive criticism is what new mappers need to get them started on professionally designing a map. Just don't quit trying.

-EJon

Comment

i think so to the map jest did not have the right feel to it and i shred have never released it .

Comment

Hey why dont you try these video tutorials. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/135306.html
                They're great to get you started. Thats how i learned the basics and any questions you have just post them in the forums and im sure everyone will point you in the right direction

Comment

this one was a mess i re did the hole thing and still it has not really come out good but hey all my maps are hit or miss and this one was a total miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X