Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Codex-Necris [FINAL][PICS][PC]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DM-Codex-Necris [FINAL][PICS][PC]

    DM-CODEX-NECRIS FOR UNREAL TOURNAMENT III

    Name: Chris "v3n" Crumpet

    Version: FINAL (v1.1)

    Compatibility: v.1 / v1.1 / v1.2

    Description: A reasonably high detail remake of popular ut99 map DM-Codex, with a necris twist!

    Comments: few known bugs (invis door cant be shot open with flak primary, an epic bug afaik). See the readme for a list of changes to the final version.

    Screenshots:







    Credits: All the usual suspects, notably Epic & the folks at #unrealed. Oh, and everyone who reported bugs or tested previous versions: you know who you are!

    Homepage / IRC: #ut.evo / #evo.ut3 @ quakenet

    Download PC: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Codex+.../fileinfo.html

  • #2
    very nice remake! Although without music it just feels unfinished and slightly boring to play, at least for me anyway

    Comment


    • #3
      Too good to be true. Downloading.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why no Ingame-Preview picture?

        And the 'bug' with the bright texture behind the Body Vest still bothers me a lot. The rest is nice but this view is an essential part for 1on1-games on Codex and therefore CreepyD's remake (Codex-FE) is still my favorite.

        PS: The mapper WrATH made the 'wall-door' on Curse5-1 open by running against it instead of shooting at it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Very nice remake, thx good job ^^

          But there is a litte bug collision here.

          http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/ut3200...9-51-14-26.php
          http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/ut3200...9-51-18-25.php

          Comment


          • #6
            Great, Why Final? There's no Music & No Pic in menu where maps r selected.

            Comment


            • #7
              he likes to think that his maps will become competitive online only maps, hence no music/menu pic/proper bot support.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Andeh View Post
                he likes to think that his maps will become competitive online only maps, hence no music/menu pic/proper bot support.
                "likes to think" :P do i detect a hint of resentment andy? sorry but i just dont have the time to spend wrapping them up nice and neat: with a range of cups starting my time has been spent getting them playable online competetively. maybe some other time with some other map just enjoy them as they are... there's basic bot pathing which is more than i intended to do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  never heard of this map, gonna give it a try now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    GREAT indead.
                    If u wanna have Pic in menu, Here's the LINK to the HI-RES PIC.

                    Paste "DM-Codex-Necris-Screenshot.upk" file to all your Custom Maps & change line in INI file to:

                    PreviewImageMarkup=<ImagesM-Codex-Necris-Screenshot.UI.Codex>

                    MAP PIC DOWNLOAD

                    PS: I'd like to have music too. This just takes 2 minutes to do that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by v3n View Post
                      "likes to think" :P do i detect a hint of resentment andy? sorry but i just dont have the time to spend wrapping them up nice and neat: with a range of cups starting my time has been spent getting them playable online competetively. maybe some other time with some other map just enjoy them as they are... there's basic bot pathing which is more than i intended to do.
                      Could one of us with more time help to flesh out the bot support? Please?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by v3n View Post
                        "likes to think" :P do i detect a hint of resentment andy?
                        not at all mate i just don't recall any of your maps when I think back to what maps were played competitively. (Rankin and Campgrounds are 2 popular competitive UT2004 maps that come to mind)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow nice looking map !

                          I love those colors
                          thank you !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Andeh View Post
                            not at all mate i just don't recall any of your maps when I think back to what maps were played competitively. (Rankin and Campgrounds are 2 popular competitive UT2004 maps that come to mind)
                            go back to ut1 and ull find that v3ns richocet map has been used in tournaments for the last couple of years now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well it seems that i might hav to release another version of this map if invis will not be used in upcoming clanbase cups (thanks whoever decided that utcomp3 shud remove it in tdm ) so if i do i'll try and address some of the other issues for offline players and maybe publish for the ps3 while i'm at it. just hav to wait and see.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X