Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
    No offense, but there are better DL sites than those
    I agree 100% but I just couldn't pass up the name Badongo.

Comment

This map's really cool and I actually like the fact that you used assets from the 2k3/4 version.
      I do have one suggestion though... you should add spikes on the sides of the colums from around the bases like the original had.

Comment

Originally posted by BuSyMan View Post
        This map's really cool and I actually like the fact that you used assets from the 2k3/4 version.
        I do have one suggestion though... you should add spikes on the sides of the colums from around the bases like the original had.
        Romania! We have some Romanian blood in our clan
        Spikes...yeah I actually had a version with spikes but it didn't really fit with the rest of my theme. The other problem is that i'm still learning how to make my own content and the "spikes" I had created looked like ****. I'm learning though and i'll be releasing my second original CTF map sometime in the near future. Hopefully it will look much better than my crappy spikes did.

Thanks for the input!!

Comment

This is one of those maps I missed in UT3!
          Fantastic remake dura! Fast CTF gameplay, i'm loving it on the PS3!
          Thank you

PS: It definiatly deserves a preview image in the menu!

Comment

Originally posted by Glerick View Post
            PS: It definiatly deserves a preview image in the menu!
            The PS3 "cook tutorial" advised against making a preview shot....either that or I misinterpreted it. I'll trying throwing one in on my next map. Thanks for the feedback Glerick!

Comment

Originally posted by dura1198 View Post
              I had not noticed this but i'll try to repeat it and if necessary look for a possible fix.
              Just to let you know, it only happens when as soon as you go through the teleporter, and you hold back as you are going through, its an instakill.

I am using the PS3 version. I know its kinda late to tell you this, but I thought you should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
                Just to let you know, it only happens when as soon as you go through the teleporter, and you hold back as you are going through, its an instakill.

I am using the PS3 version. I know its kinda late to tell you this, but I thought you should know.
                Not too late at all. On the original Citadel if you went through the teleport you would die if you backed up or even moved around much. I suppose this was intended to discourage portal traffic or camping up in the portals. It seems to be working as intended as far as I can see. If you step through the portal with minimal momentum you should be able to stand on the edge and move slightly forward and backwards without dying. Not sure how easy this type of "slight" movement is with a PS3 controller but on the PC it seems to work ok. My wife has forbid me getting a PS3 at this point so until I can break her down I can't test the same as you.

Comment

This is kind of nit picking but if you enable hoverboards (play on a vctf server) the player will glitch out of map if they go in the lower entrance to the base.

Comment

Originally posted by spyd3r View Post
                    This is kind of nit picking but if you enable hoverboards (play on a vctf server) the player will glitch out of map if they go in the lower entrance to the base.
                    Hoverboards...you got me there. I definitely didn't take those into consideration while play testing this map. I'll have to take that into consideration on my future maps. Nice catch!

Comment

5 min wait?? sorry, no dice, and the other link is dead.

for god sake PLEASE use file front!!

Comment

Working...
                      X