Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Citadel-UT3[Pics][PC & PS3 Download][Updated 3/11/2008]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Citadel-UT3[Pics][PC & PS3 Download][Updated 3/11/2008]

Name: CTF-Citadel
    Version: 1.0 (Final)
    Compatibility: PC UT3 Patch 1.2 ; PS3
    Description: Set inside the crater of a dormant volcano and perched atop pillars of rock sits the CTF arena of Citadel.
    Comments: This is my attempt to recreate the map using content from UT3. The material used on the flagroom floors was imported from the UT2004
    version. The portal above the tower has the original UT2004 static mesh buried inside it - I cheated a bit as I am still learning how to make my own
    content. Everything else in the map can be found within the retail UT3 packages.
    Screenshots:

Credits: Original author James Schmalz, www.hourences.com, forums.epicgames.com, www.google.com, & the QA team of Sonik, CROM,
    R33P, diGi, & [THC]Sigma.
    Homepage: http://www.atomicrage.net/forums
    Download:
    PC - http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Citad.../fileinfo.html
    PS3 - http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=67711

Congrats on your release Dura. I love the way the map turned out and I'm sure lots of people will like it and enjoy it as much as I have. This map carries a great degree of sentimental value to a lot of UT2k4 players including myself, and you had a big responsibility when trying to make it for UT3. I truly believe you pulled it off! staying true to what the map was, but adding your own personal touch while at the same time giving it a UT3 feel to it.

Comment

Nice job

I will try it out now.

btw, you guys should come pug this map @ #UT3CTF on irc.gameradius.org

Comment

Oh Wow! One of my favorites of old. Great job. Thanks

Comment

This is really hard map to make , it's incredible that you use Meshes from Epic and create this one Very good remake, big thanks!

Comment

yay fianl is release !

thank you
            downloading

Comment

PS3 Link doesn't work----Badongo is really a Freak....Try in another place to post, please i really like the Citadel,played a lot on 2k4, and i think a lot of ps3 owner like me are waitin' 4 your post

Comment

Both links seem to work for me. Try it again when you get a chance gatz. Also let me know if it works. I haven't been able to sell the wife on purchasing a PS3 yet.

Comment

Map is outstanding. :up: I like the look of the fog, too. Disappointed with the music choice, but I guess I can mute it and see if my computer is up to running winamp in the background alongside UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Catalase View Post
                    Disappointed with the music choice
                    BAH!!!! I knew I forgot something...

Comment

NICE, i loved this in ut2k4, how do i get this ontoo my ps3 though? thanks a lot.

EDIT: ive downloaded it, and extracted it, now what do i do with the folder? or do i download it on the ps3? thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by dura1198 View Post
                        BAH!!!! I knew I forgot something...
                        Ah well, you can fix it if you ever release a revision/update.

Comment

citadel was one of my fav UT2003 map thannks for the remake!

Comment

Does it work on the PS3 guys?

Comment

ill give it a try when i get home, looks really nice

Comment

Working...
                              X