Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
    I have installed it and it runs together with UTComp3V1 without any problems, voting, hitsounds, brightskins all runs fine. Thx for bringing back this 2 gametypes, i like it
    Great! Can you perhaps explain how you did this for those that could not get it to work?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    n/m

-------------------- CUT HERE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have installed it and it runs together with UTComp3V1 without any problems, voting, hitsounds, brightskins all runs fine. Thx for bringing back this 2 gametypes, i like it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it may I'm new to the UT3 ini stuff but that looks right to me ?
    maybe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ORGAN View Post
    Code:
    [Engine.PackagesToFullyLoadForDLC]
    GameType_PreLoadClass=BattleTeamArena_V4.UTGametype_BattleTeamArena
    Package=BattleTeamArena

[UTGametype_BattleTeamArena UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
    GameMode=BattleTeamArena.UTGametype_BattleTeamArena
    DefaultMap=
    GameSettingsClass=UTGameSettingsDM
    GameSearchClass=UTGameSearchCustom
    OptionSet=TDM
    FriendlyName=BattleTeamArena
    Description=Describe the game type
    PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.TeamDeathmatch>
    Prefixes=TDM
    bRemoveOn360=False
    bRemoveOnPC=False
    bRemoveOnPS3=False
    this may work on the ps3 =)
    give that a go if you want
    are u serious

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Code:
    [Engine.PackagesToFullyLoadForDLC]
    GameType_PreLoadClass=BattleTeamArena_V4.UTGametype_BattleTeamArena
    Package=BattleTeamArena

[UTGametype_BattleTeamArena UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
    GameMode=BattleTeamArena.UTGametype_BattleTeamArena
    DefaultMap=
    GameSettingsClass=UTGameSettingsDM
    GameSearchClass=UTGameSearchCustom
    OptionSet=TDM
    FriendlyName=BattleTeamArena
    Description=Describe the game type
    PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.TeamDeathmatch>
    Prefixes=TDM
    bRemoveOn360=False
    bRemoveOnPC=False
    bRemoveOnPS3=False
    this may work on the ps3 =)
    give that a go if you want

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HTM~Minion View Post
    I run BiaVote with BTA and it's just great, but the utcomp style mutators seem to conflict somehow just as they did in 2k4. I would be happy with just the brightskins part included as part of BTA.

The 2k4 version of TAM was also incompatable with the UTComp at the time. It didn't matter too much because the hit sounds and skins where built in and were configurable via calling the menu through the console.

I must admit the stock team colors are a bit on the dark side for these old eyes.
    I will give bright skins a look.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I run BiaVote with BTA and it's just great, but the utcomp style mutators seem to conflict somehow just as they did in 2k4. I would be happy with just the brightskins part included as part of BTA.

The 2k4 version of TAM was also incompatable with the UTComp at the time. It didn't matter too much because the hit sounds and skins where built in and were configurable via calling the menu through the console.

I must admit the stock team colors are a bit on the dark side for these old eyes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone run this gametype with UTComp?
    I do not know. I have seen several servers that use BFA/BTA together with BIA Vote so that one seems to work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks to be incompatable with both CustomUT1a and the lastest version of UTComp. The hit sounds override the gametype's, but warmup round stays on regardless of how it's set in the BTA ini. I could find no way to override the warmup setting. In CustomUT1a it would not let me ready up, with UTComp it ended the game after only 1 round...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers, will put up on the server asap

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice, I have test it and i like it. I want put it on my server, but before i have a question. I run UTComp3V1 on my server, because gametype and mapvoting also for hitsounds an brightskins. Now you have hitsounds in BTA and UTC3 have his hitsounds and i need the hitsounds for the other gametypes. Is it possible to disable your hitsounds in the ini, because i didnĀ“t see something to do that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks very interesting, can't wait until they fix the gametype issue on PS3 so I can play this online

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wasn't showing the non-DM maps in version 3 but they are showing up in version 4. Very nice. Just got off 1/2 hour LAN match. BFTA is just too much fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds good - will give it a try. I used to play Freeze Tag for Quake II in ye olden days...looking forward to this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X