No announcement yet.

Released: Battle Team Arena and Battle Freezetag Arena V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found some small bugs, that you should look at it. When a match is running and a new player joins the match, he should be allready dead (or in some kind of spec) when join a running round, because some are waiting that all players from other team are dead before press fire button
    When a Custom Map is running and some players need to dl the map it could be that all players who allready have the map are dead and only the players who are downloading are still alive or if a player is still alive he will loose his health because waiting for the player who dl the map. In this case BTA shows 2 times overtime in first round. When the player who is dl the map is the last still alive player in first round, the match will be over and the team with dl player wins the complete match with 1:0 and not 10 rounds!
    When you run for example VCTF and you switch over to BTA (maybe not the prob from BTA) all players who are allready on server don´t see any hud, they need to reconnect to see the hud. Players that join new to server all is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
      I found some small bugs, that you should look at it. When a match is running and a new player joins the match, he should be allready dead (or in some kind of spec) when join a running round, because some are waiting that all players from other team are dead before press fire button
      Currently BTA kills players if they enter the game late.

When a Custom Map is running and some players need to dl the map it could be that all players who allready have the map are dead and only the players who are downloading are still alive or if a player is still alive he will loose his health because waiting for the player who dl the map. In this case BTA shows 2 times overtime in first round. When the player who is dl the map is the last still alive player in first round, the match will be over and the team with dl player wins the complete match with 1:0 and not 10 rounds!
      Yes, more people have mentioned this. UT3 seems to add players to the game while they are downloading the map, instead of after that. I am researching a way to detect this and somehow exclude those players.

When you run for example VCTF and you switch over to BTA (maybe not the prob from BTA) all players who are allready on server don´t see any hud, they need to reconnect to see the hud. Players that join new to server all is fine.
      I assume you are using [BIA]Vote? I am not sure this is something I can solve. UT3 wasn't made for gametype switching and [BIA]Vote might need to be changed to solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
        Currently BTA kills players if they enter the game late.
        It kills only when they press fire

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
        I assume you are using [BIA]Vote? I am not sure this is something I can solve. UT3 wasn't made for gametype switching and [BIA]Vote might need to be changed to solve this.
        No UTCompb1

Comment

Sometimes in DM-Deck-FPS it shows all weapons, health and powerups inside the map, but you can´t get it. When you reconnect, all weapons, health and powerups are gone, how it should be.

Comment

Sometimes in DM-Deck-FPS it shows all weapons, health and powerups inside the map, but you can´t get it. When you reconnect, all weapons, health and powerups are gone, how it should be.
            Yes I also noticed that. Standard maps do not have that problem so I assume there is something special with this map causing that problem. Several other custom maps also work fine.

Comment

OK, This may have been already mentioned but I wanted to make sure they are being considered for V5 (BFTA).
              * Option to allow pickups.
              * Option to turn off camping protection.
              THIS IS SUCH A GREAT GAMETYPE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                OK, This may have been already mentioned but I wanted to make sure they are being considered for V5 (BFTA).
                * Option to allow pickups.
                * Option to turn off camping protection.
                I will put those on my to do list.
                Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                THIS IS SUCH A GREAT GAMETYPE!!!
                Thank you.

Comment

I noticed that orbs are still visible on WAR maps when plating GFTA.
                  Not a big problem at all. Just wanted to alert you if you weren't aware.

Comment

How can i add BFTA v9.2 here, help

VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass=,GameTypeName="Just Change Map",MapList=,ExtraOptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatc h",GameTypeName="Deathmatch",MapList=("DM"),ExtraO ptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTTeamGame" ,GameTypeName="Team Deathmatch",MapList=("DM"),ExtraOptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDuelGame" ,GameTypeName="Duel",MapList=("DM"),ExtraOptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTCT FGame_Content",GameTypeName="Capture the flag",MapList=("CTF"),ExtraOptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTVe hicleCTFGame_Content",GameTypeName="Vehicle CTF",MapList=("vCTF"),ExtraOptions=)
                    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTOn slaughtGame_Content",GameTypeName="Warfare",MapLis t=("WAR"),ExtraOptions=)

Comment

Any possibility this will get cooked for PS3?

Comment

Anyone?
                        Hello? *echo*

Comment

Anyone?
                          Hello? *echo*

Comment

Originally posted by bent toe View Post
                            Anyone?
                            Hello? *echo*
                            This thread has been pretty dead since 3-2008, I don't think triple posting will help.

Comment

Why not post to a more recent thread?

Comment

The current thread is: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615201

Comment

Working...
                                X