Released: Battle Team Arena and Battle Freezetag Arena V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrZeaL View Post
    like this were it shows the players who aren't dead on one side and the other team on the other side.
    So you want to remove the radar because it takes up space and then replace it with a player list . But seriously, I will look into making the radar configurable inside the game. In the meantime the UT3 option for this can be used.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZeaL View Post
      i just don't see why we need the radar when the original TAM didnt have it.
      fyi, it did have radar, just not one as sophisicated as the version BM made.

Comment

Setting the time limit to zero sets the time to 99 minutes. If set to zero, the time counter should count up.

[edit] Nit picking. Sorry about that

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
          Setting the time limit to zero sets the time to 99 minutes. If set to zero, the time counter should count up. [edit] Nit picking. Sorry about that
          This is by design.

Comment

Go on, BattleMode! :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by campbullard View Post
              Anyone playing online?
              We have both the BTA and BFA running on our Chicago server with lots of custom maps. See IP below.

Comment

I want to thank Mojo for the plug in his sig; but like me it's tough to keep 'em up to date everywhere. I also have both gametypes running on a server in St. Louis with custom maps. Gametype is selectable with BIAVote; which my friends at Pinky's Playhouse server uses as well.

Comment

I also keep a small list of servers here: http://bigbattleservers.com/servers.php (scroll down for the "FRIENDS" section). There are several BTA/BFA servers there (4 not counting my own server) and you can also see how many people are playing there.

Comment

No excuse for this being on the third page.

Comment

Thanks for adding LIANDRI.COM to the friends list. As a member and one of the clan leaders of the clan that was involved in the original TAM and it's testing long before it went public, not to mention the clan the mod was named after in 2k4, I am happy to see this mod for UT3. I have tested a few different versions of TAM type mods for UT3 and must say this one is the most impressive. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                        Thanks for adding LIANDRI.COM to the friends list. As a member and one of the clan leaders of the clan that was involved in the original TAM and it's testing long before it went public, not to mention the clan the mod was named after in 2k4, I am happy to see this mod for UT3. I have tested a few different versions of TAM type mods for UT3 and must say this one is the most impressive. Keep up the good work.
                        Thank you!

Comment

Great mod man we have it on our server along with BIA and they work perfect together I do however have to concur with a previous post about the radar.
                          It would be nice to see a client side configuration menu so you can turn off the radar and the stats but the mod is awesome thanks for the hard work man.

PEACE

-DM

Comment

Originally posted by nDP::Deathmaker View Post
                            I do however have to concur with a previous post about the radar. It would be nice to see a client side configuration menu so you can turn off the radar and the stats
                            I am working on that for V5.

Originally posted by nDP::Deathmaker View Post
                            Great mod man we have it on our server along with BIA and they work perfect together... but the mod is awesome thanks for the hard work man.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Next to the radar, being able to adjust the camping time would be nice also.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                                Next to the radar, being able to adjust the camping time would be nice also.
                                Agreed. I will make that configurable.

Comment

Working...
                                X