No announcement yet.

[DM]-Nexus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see anyone else doing it so here it is, the obligatory "please can we have it for PS3?". I'd also like to say, I know it's a lot of work, and I don't want anyone to feel like the PS3 users are pestering them. I for one appreciate all the hard work that goes on, and I'm grateful for any - ANY - Maps/Mods that come our way. I'm only even looking here because the icon is blue and red, which is supposed to indicate ps3 people can use this map/mod. Beleive me, a lot more people than you are not using the right icon. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
      I dont see anyone else doing it so here it is, the obligatory "please can we have it for PS3?". I'd also like to say, I know it's a lot of work, and I don't want anyone to feel like the PS3 users are pestering them. I for one appreciate all the hard work that goes on, and I'm grateful for any - ANY - Maps/Mods that come our way. I'm only even looking here because the icon is blue and red, which is supposed to indicate ps3 people can use this map/mod. Beleive me, a lot more people than you are not using the right icon. Thanks again.
      Read here bout asking you question:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583697

Its okay for you to ask, its a great idea, and its not because i have no PS3, just dont ask again till he answers.

Anyway, that looks like an amazing map, glad you moved the belt

Comment

marilol - I don't understand... Did I violate a rule, or are you pre-emptively telling me not to... or is it about the icon (blue/red for pc/ps3, blue for just pc...this one is blue and red but is only for pc). No argument, just an honest I don't understand what you mean. I did read that string (not for the first time)

I have seen some PS3 owners that were....um.... well kind of Rude, actually, about demanding Maps and Mods cooked. I intend NOT to be.

Comment

I pm'd eliassozor, asking about this map for ps3, he hasn't been active on the boards since march, so just waiting to hear back.

Comment

look good i ll try it
            salut les frenchies

Comment

Map looks good and plays well. I just don't like when the music plays even when I keep the music volume off in the settings. The same thing happens with a couple other custom maps. I remove them.

Comment

Working...
              X