Version:
    Compatibility:
    Description:
    Comments:
    Screenshot:
    Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download:
    hi great site! thanks for all the awesome mods for ut3.
    i was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a list of character mods for ut3, ps3 version. i know people dont like to make them because of the stuipid head glitch. i hope they fix that soon. i have the bender mod, but i want more of this great custom stuff! thanks.

well if you go to psnathome.com you'll find a few and if you search here on posts and type in ps3 characters nd whatnot you should find masterchief and spawn....and masterchiefs helmet works...just it turns brown n he glows sometimes

Comment

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=599298

No need to create a duplicate thread ...

Comment

Spawn works. Only for Iron Guard. (Women? )

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
          well if you go to psnathome.com you'll find a few and if you search here on posts and type in ps3 characters nd whatnot you should find masterchief and spawn....and masterchiefs helmet works...just it turns brown n he glows sometimes
          Those are not supported models so if you download those models and ask for help from EE here or on the forums you won't get any because those models are betas are not supposed to have even been converted and definitely are not to be any site other than ones EE directly posts to and his site. It would be nice if the admin at that site respected the fact that those are not supposed to have been cooked and removed them from there. But at any rate it is only going to force EE to have tighter controls over his models and that is not good for anyone in the community. I applaud Epic mods for deleting that one thread referenced in acgdy's sigmature, where someone had cooked EEs models without his permission and posted them in direct violation of what it says in the readme files for the models. People should take that as a strong hint to just wait for modders to cook their work or have it cooked by someone and not try and be sly and then post the unauthorized conversion publicly.

Comment

if i ask for ps3 mods, id ask for more options with wat we have. like id like a black trench coat, or blue jeans or a sweetooth mask. (im not refering to sweetooth 1967)

Comment

thanks so much. didnt mean to start a new thread. i searched alot before my post. one question. i downloaded quite a few of the character mods i found and installed them, but i could only find the pc version of spawn. maybe i just dont know what im doing. is there a ps3 version download?

Comment

^^^ No there are no authorized PS3 version of any models created by EE (except maybe Axon or Xan) so no Spawn and EE doesn't want any of his models ported until the PS3 bug is fixed. When the character model bug does get fixed then I will be porting over models like Spawn for example.

Comment

ok i get it now. EE's models are the best ive seen. thanks for all of your help!

Comment

humm I like EE's models & I have nothing but respect for his hard work =)

if only he would post src files ...

o well we take what we can get =)

Comment

another n00b question... dont mean to be so out of touch here...
                      when you download and install a character mod for ps3, can other people who dont have the mod be able to see your custom character? or do they see a default iron guard or something? and if you are hosting a game and using your character mod, will people who dont have it still be able to join the game? or will it say something like "download not available" or "package 'core' not available"?

... thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my stupid questions.

Comment

They are not stupid questions at all. As far as the first one if people don't also have the mod then they will see you as a default Iron Guard character. I'm not sure if the server can be set up to force the download or still allow people to join the game though since I don't play online ... I'm sure someone else can answer that question for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                          They are not stupid questions at all. As far as the first one if people don't also have the mod then they will see you as a default Iron Guard character.
                          Thanks, im glad my questions were not too off the wall...
                          AAWWWWW... that sucks about the default character thing. it kinda defeats the purpose of trying to have a unique character. but that explains why i never see any custom jobs during game play. they should make a patch for that too.

ps- i hope my sig in not against any rules on this site, just thought it would be helpful to n00bs like me. let me know.

Comment

Could Someone Post Some Ps3 Charicters With Heads For Ps3 Please

Comment

Originally posted by VORTEX125 View Post
                              Could Someone Post Some Ps3 Charicters With Heads For Ps3 Please
                              I'd like to put in a link here to where you can download some full character models, but since it appears that they aren't supposed to be made available there, I'm not going to.
                              Sorry...

Besides, ever since I installed these models my copy of UT3 starts trippin' like hell. First there was no problem. Then, when I was going through all models, all characters didn't load on the character editing screen. They were invisible, with only some 'shadow' parts shown.

Then, after a couple of matches, all maps (retail & custom) only loaded half and the parts that werent loaded (texture-wise) were in this bright 'neon' light with rainbow colors here and there. It was so bad I couldn't play the game anymore, 'cause of the brightness of the 'neon'-lights. Couldn't really see characters anymore when they walked in those area's.

Comment

Working...
                              X