CTF-Athea[Final][PC][PS3][Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hrm, i'll see if I can fix that... it's the PS3 link, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map looks fine ... actually ... the download link doesn't work for me
    I end up on the homepage of filefront

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i'll definitely hold off judgement til I give it a crack, will keep an eye peeled for final.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    congratz on finishing this great map mate. d/ling .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe you'll think different when you try the new version .

Anyway, it's nearly done... got some testing and **** left to do, and yeah, I might call it "SE" instead!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't like the sound of the hole and caves being removed, seems rather unnecessary and they looked really cool. :/ Also AtheaRev sounds a bit meh, why not the old standard 'Athea-SE' or somesuch?

I don't even think the map needs a revision, as it is it's one of only two custom CTF maps that I call a keeper.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes love to try other version !

download link please ?
    how about keep this vesion and make another version of this Map ?
    beacuse I love this one too so

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks to the brilliant reviewer Clark Kent (http:\\insite.beyondunreal.com) I'm going to release another version of this map. My plan is to improve the gamplay as much as possible.

The following changes will be made -
    1. The lower tunnels (caves) will be removed
    2. The upper tunnels (in the bases) will be modified, I will probably cut out atleast half of their walkways and make the other walkways there abit wider. I will also connect them to the platform with the shock rifle.
    3. The flag room will be changed so that it provides a much larger space, this to make the defending of it alot less ez-mode.
    4. A few changes with the decoration, sounds.
    5. Since the caves are being removed, the big hole in the middle of the map will also be removed.
    6. imo, the outside of the bases doesn't look very good, so I will change them to look much less 'plain'.

The earlier version will still exist and the new one will be named "CTF-AtheaRev". It might take a few weeks or so until I release this version of the map.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nice to see you released it mate, this map is legendary

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many thanks Thrallala.

Great map. I played (PC) with bots for, seemed like hours but I'm told like 45 minutes.

Very nice work indeed. I really love the paths you have created for this CTF.

Mental note to self - Keep an eye out for this author (Thrallala)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok i tryed this out today it was my first time to downlaod maps end this 1 is way too good the only problem is that the enemy walks into thinks or just teleports but the map is 10 stars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok im gonna try it out for ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yay finally Art Map is out !

I really love this map
    thank you !
    this is my desktop

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome map played it on the ps3...works fine nothing wrong,the detail is great,I like the hidden tunnels

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats on releasing this level ... another really well made user created CTF map ... this is good stuff and what we need since there weren't many retail CTF levels. Good job man ... looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X