No announcement yet.

DM-Tokay_Towers [PICS][DOWNLOAD][PC][PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a cool map, just kinda worried about that bot problem Anuban mentioned. But I'm definitely gonna give it a try, maybe it isn't so bad...

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
      Looks like a cool map, just kinda worried about that bot problem Anuban mentioned. But I'm definitely gonna give it a try, maybe it isn't so bad...

the "u-damage" pool is the only place the bots have any problem, and then only because i put a blocking volume around the walls of the pool to keep players from hanging up on the detail. the bots as well as the players just have to reach a little further to grab the edge to get out of the pool. real players dont seem to have a problem, while the bots are just retarded about getting out, but then again, they were retarded about getting out before the blocking volumes were placed as well.

Comment

Neocane, you improved the look of this map so much from the beta that it shocked me, nice1.

Are you working on any new projects at the mo?

J

Comment

This maps brilliant sorry if i didnt leave feedback, offers a lot and i like the vertical ascencion patterns, Love the weapon placements, dont like the fact u cant get in that half opened room, u should totally make a special edition of this map, make it look like its been hit by a bomb, and make you able to go through all them windows u see stuff in but cant get to cos of said window :P

Comment

Thank you very much gentlemen, I'm so glad to know that there are folks out there who enjoy my map. It really makes the time I spent on it worth while. I hope you continue to enjoy it! Jonny, atm I'm playing a LOT of Call of Duty 4 with some buddies of mine, so I don't have any projects in the works. When I get bored with cod4, I'm certain I'll brew something else up! TheDragonzord, glad ya like the map bud, but I'm sorry, it's gonna stay the way I intended it to........just as it is. All the little extra "side rooms" and half-open doors, or the waterfall cave outside the window are simply there to give the illusion of a more open not-quite-so-confined space. I hope you enjoy it anyway bud, and thanks again for the compliments gentlemen!

Comment

Indeed i REALLY do thanks a lot hope to see you map again

Comment

OMG !!!! I remeber playing this map on QuakeII for nights on end @ LAN events.. OMG i'm getting old LOL .

Comment

Quake II really was a classic, this was one of finest maps,
                  Great Job

Comment

Hey guys, glad ya like it! Thanks for the props!

Comment

hey there, any of you guys going to quakecon this year?

Comment

Man this is awesome. I miss the old style deathmatch a lot. The one issue I have with the map is the underwater atmosphere. It looks like your hovering in zero-grav without your glasses on.

I personally think the underwater atmosphere needs some color to it and the surface of the water should be visible from below. If these changes were made, that would also fix the "floating" emitter on the surface of the water. Hope your not too set in stone for this being the final, 'cause this could be a great map.

Comment

this map is a "done deal", and has been for a while now. and since it's been dl'd over a 1000 times so far, i figure it's probably "playable" as is. i hope the "floating in space" effect that you seem to experience doesn't throw you off of playing it though. peace

i do however have another map in the works that should be ready for beta testing in about a month or so. keep your eyes peeled, because during the beta testing i will address as many comments as possible before i release the final candidate.

Comment

The link to download the PC version (listed as this) no longer works. Could someone please provide a working link?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Subatomic View Post
                              The link to download the PC version (listed as this) no longer works. Could someone please provide a working link?

Thank you!
                              I'll try to get that re-uploaded pretty quick. It seems that if a file stays dormant to long on filefront, they simply delete it.

Comment

Cool, thanks Neocane. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X