No announcement yet.

DM-Under2[PC][PS3][pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map looks and plays great! Thanks for re-making it marsfyre.

Comment

it's the best Instagib DM map I've played yet

Comment

nice map I got about 145 playable dm maps on my ps3 (if you count the mod that lets use use all maps as dm maps) or 70 dm exclusive maps. this is one of the better ones for sure. only thing that sucks is when you try to host a game in these custom levels your luckey to get 1 or 2 people to join you on the ps3 most of the time. not enough people have the levels. o well moding on the ps3 is still relatively new hopefully it will catch on and everyone will be doing it. i've try'd to host a game on one of the levels i like best the 18th green2k8 i got of off ut3mod.com like 10 times and have yet to get someone to join, slightly beter results with this level but not by much. sorry to get off topic there, but props to you for making an awsome level. thanks and i look forward to your work to come.

Comment

oh yeah i havent had any of those problems that pikwik has mentioned on my ps3. although sometimes if i use 10 or more user made modifers, my cloud strife guy and a user map (including this one) with too many bots like 10+ it will freeze and i have to quit game and restart especialy when you start to crank up the bot skill level. i dont know if that makes a differance or if its just cowincadence. although that is pretty rare even when all above mentioned conditions are met.

Comment

the filefront link doesn't work, and mcaffee stopped a redirect from the link or a popup from running an exploit (after I temporarily enabled popups, since the page had nothing to do with the map).

if you download from that german place, check the right box then hit the button, and hit free user.

Comment

All the map links are broken.

Comment

Here is a new link on filefront:

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Under2.../fileinfo.html

Comment

one of the better UT2004 remakes!

I played the UT2004 final version (I have the LE version also but not sure of the difference) before trying this one. This UT3 version is done very well and has just enough of original layout and stuff that you remember the map, but creates its own atmosphere with the darker look and various added details. Actually, it is not only darker (as in less light) but also a darker theme like the Necris also (but not quite like the Necris......um, I'm rambling). The sky moves now, but I couldn't find the invisibility either the first time. The music still works with this map and it seems to be a remix of something familiar. The bottom parts (basement) of the map are tighter and the bots are OK; I liked these bumpy and narrow parts in the basement as this sets it apart from the UT2004 version without messing with the gameplay too much. The lighting seems fine to me and I have PP set to default with no bloom or hardly any of that extra stuff activated.

Comment

Working...
                  X