• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Sharlow Street

Name:DM - Sharlow Street
    Version:Final
    Compatibility:PC and PS3
    Description:.A DM map of two buidlings that has a street (Sharlow Street) between them. There are 6 areas in the map: the main street, the two buildings -ground floor, the two buildings -top floors, the service areas, and the old sewages areas. The more players, the more difficult it gets to get to a gun in time, sometimes
    Comments:a map for 2-18 players
    Screenshot:
    [shot]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/t/Th3Duk3/125879/nthxtdwsgz.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/t/Th3Duk3/127273/cxyioxwynm.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/t/Th3Duk3/125879/rfcktozgkp.jpg[/shot]

Credits:me, Epic and AnubanUT2 for the PS3 cook
    and a big thanx for every1 who helped with the beta testing!
    Homepage:none yet
    Download:
    PC:
    DM - Sharlow Street PC (Back up again)
    PS3:
    DM - Sharlow Street PS3
    DM - Sharlow Street PS3 (MediaFire)
    Skinshack Mirrior:
    DM - Sharlow Street PC
    Mediafire:
    DM - Sharlow Street PC (Incase Filefront stops working, PS3 comming soon)

Nice map looks sick!!!

Comment

final version is out!

thank you !

Comment

this map looks sick good work

Comment

Cool ... you got the PS3 cook done yourself ... see that wasn't so bad and now you know how to cook all your own stuff ... knowledge is power as the saying goes. Great job on getting this out as a final. I really enjoy playing this map ... it's lots of fun .. I love blasting bots out the top floor to their doom. Thanks for another really cool original level for UT3.

Edit: This level turned out really great ... everything flows really well and the bots are all over the place ... excellent work on the lighting as well. You did a good job on setting the mood and transitioning between rooms. I really really like how well a this level plays considering how large it is. And those beat up cars really add that authentic touch that people who like high quality levels will really appreciate.

Comment

Now that is some good work =)

Comment

Cool ... you got the PS3 cook done yourself
              tx Anuban, lol, but actually I got the PS3 cook from a link that YOU gave me thats why I give you credit in the 1st post.

tx for the great comments all

Comment

umm... even though this may not be possible, but, could you make a download link to ut3mod.com. I cant download from anywhere else. the game replies "there is no data" everytime i import, but, when i download from ut3mod.com, i can import it.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
                  umm... even though this may not be possible, but, could you make a download link to ut3mod.com. I cant download from anywhere else. the game replies "there is no data" everytime i import, but, when i download from ut3mod.com, i can import it.
                  I'll see what I can do, it wont happen to soon though, as it takes me 3-4 hours to upload a map this size. But maybe I can just use a link, will try to find out.

tx

Comment

nevermind, i got it working now.

Comment

nevermind that nevermind procede with trying to make a link to ut3mod.com

Comment

nevermind that nevermind, i cant open the file to the USERDATA.JAM my computer wants to know what program made it and wont open otherwise.

Comment

Looks Awesome, Thanks!!

Comment

nevermind that nevermind, i cant open the file to the USERDATA.JAM my computer wants to know what program made it and wont open otherwise.
                            Your computer Dude that is the PS3 map file not the one for the PC. UT3mod.com is a PS3 ONLY site. All the downloads from there are for PS3 users.

Comment

thats the one im trying to download, in order for me to put it on my ps3, i have to retrieve the USERDATA.JAM from my pc, copy and paste it onto a usb flash thumb drive, then import it. but in order for me to retrieve the USERDATA.JAM , i have to open up a file and get it but my pc says it cant open it because it dont what program made it. unless my pc knows what program made it, i have to use ut3mod.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X