No announcement yet.

DM-Claustrophoby [PC FINAL] [PS3 FINAL] [NEWS!!!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy cow, this is just about the best looking map I've ever seen. You should make a bigger map with the same theme/graphics. Keep making maps!

Comment

One of my favourite maps... too bad it's arena style though...
      I like the custom sounds (evil laugh when you fall in the pit) and textures

Comment

Awesome, thanks

Comment

Hmmm... QUAKE!!!!!!
          Downloading.

Comment

is god dam awesome. Just wondering what that panel in the middle of the map is for, everything just goes red...

Comment

never played quake & doom but ur map is really nice ...my fav "gael" style one

Comment

News

Thank you for all good positive comments. I am happy you like my map. I have good news for everyone who likes my map style and who wants a bigger version of "hellish theme" map like dm-claustrophoby! I have allready started making new map which will be BIGGER and even more EVIL! It will be also DM map (later I plan to make a mirror version of CTF if you would like the new DM map). I dont have a name for it now so if you have any suitable idea you can offer a suggestion!

Comment

a q3tourney2&4 remake would be great wit this theme

Comment

Originally posted by desan476 View Post
                    Thank you for all good positive comments. I am happy you like my map. I have good news for everyone who likes my map style and who wants a bigger version of "hellish theme" map like dm-claustrophoby! I have allready started making new map which will be BIGGER and even more EVIL! It will be also DM map (later I plan to make a mirror version of CTF if you would like the new DM map). I dont have a name for it now so if you have any suitable idea you can offer a suggestion!
                    That's great news.......I have a suggestion for a name...If this is gonna be BIGGER...and on the same theme...why not call it "Agoraphoby" the fear of open spaces...

Swifty

Comment

Had to revive this one Not seen "desan476" about.....Anybody know anything?

Swifty

Comment

Screenshots

Originally posted by SwiftyOne View Post
                        Had to revive this one Not seen "desan476" about.....Anybody know anything?

Swifty
                        Nobody knows anything because desan was too busy in the last few months Happy that you are interested in and you revived this topic a bit so I think it will be fair to reveal something. Dont have much time so it will take some time to finish it.
                        The modified version of "claustrophoby┬┤s bigger brother" will be in movie I am prepairing with Treadster Media. Basically its almost the same as I plan it in the original map. Difference is that the "movie version" will not be in hellish theme and also the layout will be better designed for ingame action. Hope to make some markable progress in near future. I will put it in beta releases then. Stay tuned! And here are some screens of movie version:

Comment

i slept with my lights on after playing this, this is very diabolic map, Blood on the cieling . . . would be cool if you added an emitter that looked like blood dripping from the cieling, just a thought though but (snare rolls) great map man

Makes me wanna say my prayers man, Yay though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me . . . . Lord save me! . . . .

Comment

slept with my lights on after playing this, this is very diabolic map, Blood on the cieling . . . would be cool if you added an emitter that looked like blood dripping from the cieling, just a thought though but (snare rolls) great map man

Makes me wanna say my prayers man, Yay though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me . . . . Lord save me! . . . .

Comment

Man am I glad you guys revived this thread. This is an awesome map I otherwise would not have found. Terrific fun and cool atmosphere, nice job Desan. Im very much looking forward to your future work.

Comment

well if you look forward to new maps just go to the ut3 section of the forums and click "user maps and mods and youll see 4 red circle u's at the top

Click full releases and you will be in user custom creation heaven, you will find an excessive number of wonderful projects made by the fans and community of ut3

Comment

Working...
                                X