Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Claustrophoby [PC FINAL] [PS3 FINAL] [NEWS!!!]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    bump for the PS3 version...take your time..

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by ~{ISC}~Jigen View Post
      Hey just play... And btw, Doom3 is dead.
      It doesn't matter how 'dead' Doom 3 is, it's still a lawsuit waiting to happen. Recommending people ignore these things isn't the way to go, people get served with Cease and Desist orders a lot - this map is guaranteed to get one too, as soon as iD Software catches on.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by ambershee View Post
        It doesn't matter how 'dead' Doom 3 is, it's still a lawsuit waiting to happen. Recommending people ignore these things isn't the way to go, people get served with Cease and Desist orders a lot - this map is guaranteed to get one too, as soon as iD Software catches on.
        I am not selling it, I dont have any profit and I am not planning to have any using this map. Its only for fun! There is no reason to arrest and jail me. Is it?

        UPDATE

        IF YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK FOR PS3, PLEASE SEND PM OR EMAIL ON desan476@gmail.com

        Comment


          #34
          It's enough. 'Non-Profit' does not mean 'exempt from prosecution'.

          There's a term for receiving damaging Cease and Desist orders called 'foxing'. This stems from someone who received such an order for using Aliens vs Predator material in a Quake mod - they were enforced to hand over all manner of things - including personal details and all computing equipment used to manufacture the mod - quite a hefty order that could easily have been a lot worse.

          Comment


            #35
            Looks Sweet, Can't wait to try it out!
            Thanks!

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by ambershee View Post
              It's enough. 'Non-Profit' does not mean 'exempt from prosecution'.

              There's a term for receiving damaging Cease and Desist orders called 'foxing'. This stems from someone who received such an order for using Aliens vs Predator material in a Quake mod - they were enforced to hand over all manner of things - including personal details and all computing equipment used to manufacture the mod - quite a hefty order that could easily have been a lot worse.
              Leave it out there are hundreds of maps with doom,quake and UT textures in. Direct copies of maps from these games no one been prosecuted yet.

              PS thanks for the update,also dont think you can use the sound files on the PS3.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by desan476 View Post
                I fixed the map. It doesnt need "FX_Lensflares.upk" file now.

                download link is same:
                http://www.desan.sk/desan/download/c...ustrophoby.rar

                I wanted to Cook the PS3 version for you but I got some warnings about compiling sounds. As soon as I solve this problem, PS3 version will be here. Please let me know if you have solution for this.
                Yeah all you have to do is PM me & you will have the PS3 conversation within 12
                hours or less =)

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Perfect_Dark View Post
                  Leave it out there are hundreds of maps with doom,quake and UT textures in. Direct copies of maps from these games no one been prosecuted yet.
                  *sigh*

                  It would also seem that there's no respect for the common developer these days

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Perfect_Dark View Post
                    don't think you can use the sound files on the PS3.
                    well some one could. . . If you where one of the people with the leaked PS3 Software Development Kit

                    But why would anyone here have that ?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Even then you couldn't do it. How do you package the files for use in UT3?

                      Comment


                        #41
                        full PS3 conversation at desan476's request

                        http://rapidshare.com/files/97098187/PS3.rar.html

                        http://files.filefront.com/PS3rar/;9755413;/filein

                        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ME2C9R0E

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Cool thanks for the PS3 cook going to test it now!


                          EDIT-played it and its awesome....i messed up a few times looking at the graphic details lol great work man!

                          Comment


                            #43
                            YOU FIXED IT! Fantastic, I love this map. Thanks from and oldschool Doom fan go out to you.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Fun map glad to see the fix,adding to server.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Just tested for PS3, looks soooo good and works fine, pure fun to play.
                                Thank you so much.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X