• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved it simple and effective thats gonna be a huge hit 1v1

Comment

Wow, that's a hell of a map....

Comment

Awesome looking DOOM map,I hope to see a PS3 version.

Comment

Also put the "FX_Lensflares.upk" into the games main directory at Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\Effects.
          Worked for me......[/quote]

FX_Lensflares.upk This upk file came with my game version in this directory,mine was created on 10/21/07.I have have the map working,but get a messages it's trying to pull this file from another folder where it doesn't exist and this happens every time the game loads.I can see major server issues with this file.

Comment

the layout looks like gael from the ss's.

gj!

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
              Also put the "FX_Lensflares.upk" into the games main directory at Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\Effects.
              Worked for me......
              Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
              FX_Lensflares.upk This upk file came with my game version in this directory,mine was created on 10/21/07.I have have the map working,but get a messages it's trying to pull this file from another folder where it doesn't exist and this happens every time the game loads.I can see major server issues with this file.
              Had this problem to recreated effects folder in my docs folder problem went away.

Comment

Freaking Awesome. 5 Stars. Good Job.

Comment

Nice remake Dm-Gael thx ^^

Comment

Add some darker to be a DOOM3 map with Unreal 3 tech

Comment

Crashed to desktop. I would like to play this but I am not using a home directory for UT3 and I am not going to overwrite the original FX_Lensflares.upk that is in the Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\Effects folder.

Comment

Using Doom 3 content in a distributed Unreal 3 map is seriously asking for you to recieve a lawsuit. I'd seriously suggest removing the D/L link and stopping sharing the file.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                          Using Doom 3 content in a distributed Unreal 3 map is seriously asking for you to recieve a lawsuit. I'd seriously suggest removing the D/L link and stopping sharing the file.
                          Hey just play... And btw, Doom3 is dead.

Comment

I love the doom walls.

Comment

Definitely Gael, but well done!

Comment

PC version FIXED

I fixed the map. It doesnt need "FX_Lensflares.upk" file now.

download link is same:
                                http://www.desan.sk/desan/download/c...ustrophoby.rar

I wanted to Cook the PS3 version for you but I got some warnings about compiling sounds. As soon as I solve this problem, PS3 version will be here. Please let me know if you have solution for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X